|End of Time Bugspray, $6 from Good 4 You|
- Essential oils: choose from Citronella, Clove, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Cajeput, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Catnip, Lavender, Mint (Natural, organic essential oils available from Mountain Rose Herbs.)
- Natural Witch Hazel
- Distilled or boiled Water
- Vegetable glycerin (optional)
- Fill spray bottle (I used 8 ounce) 1/2 full with distilled or boiled water
- Add witch hazel to fill almost to the top
- Add 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin if using
- Add 30-50 drops of essential oils to desired scent. The more oils you use, the stronger the spray will be. My personal favorite mix is: Rosemary, Clove, Cajeput, Lavender, Cinnamon and Eucalyptus… it works great and smells good too!
|Natural Patchouli Soap, $5 from Rebecca’s Soap Delicatessen|
|No More Bugz Organic Insect Repelling Balm – Travel Size, $3.95 from Green Girls Market|
What’s your favorite way to repel biting insects and mosquitoes?