This Week’s Crushworthy Beauty Products
Here are a few of this week’s crushworthy beauty products worthy of repeat purchases. Give them a try and see what you fall in love with!
1. Odacite Black Cumin + Cajeput Serum Concentrate – It’s a little pricey but this natural pimple fighting serum really packs a punch. Spot treat acne and watch it vanish overnight with help from the purifying properties of black cumin oil and antiseptic cajeput oil that helps to prevents new pimples from forming.
2. Dr. Jart+ Liftra™ Contour Cream – I’ve been a fan of Dr. Jart products for a few years now, and their Liftra Contour Cream is no exception. This product really does help to lift and firm skin and is my new favorite to combat my skin’s aging process. Polymer and collagen threads combine to attract moisture and improve elasticity for a clear complexion while at the same time lifting and tightening skin. (Psst. I’m also a huge fan of Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream.
3. Boo-Boo Cover-Up – Available in light, medium and dark shades, this concealer rocks whatever you can throw it’s way. This innovative formula is suitable for both your face and your body and offers great coverage for skin imperfections while containing ingredients known in nature to promote healing. Use it to conceal bug bites, scars, acne and other imperfections.
4. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil – Fall in love with your skin — before you put on makeup — with the first ever primer specially formulated in a lightweight, lustrous oil. This fast-absorbing primer oil penetrates skin instantly to moisturize your face for a seamless foundation application with a dewy, youthful finish. In fact, you might think twice before you reach for your makeup. You can also apply a few drops to split-ends, cuticles, elbows and clavicle for a dewy, youthful sheen.
5. Beau Gâchis® Paris Cosmetic Natural Hair Smudge Brush – This Smudge Brush is ideal for creating that soft, smoldering smoky look. The shorter bristles allow this brush to pick up the right amount of shadow, allowing you to control how much you want to apply It’s excellent for blending colors or smudging out gel or other liners and was featured in ipsy’s January 2016 Glam Bag receiving over 43,000 positive reviews.
6. Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer – This silky, cruelty free eyeshadow primer by Elizabeth Mott dries transparent and preps your lids for a smooth and even application. Not only will your favorite eye makeup last all day, but this primer also prevents eye shadow creasing and fading while intensifying your eye makeup.
What are some of your crushworthy beauty favorites currently making waves in your makeup arsenal?