Need DIY wedding favor ideas? Consider this lovely collection of DIY wedding favors that are easy to make in bulk for your big day.
DIY Wedding Favors
1. DIY Mango & Coconut Milk Soap Wedding Favors – Learn how to make your own cold process soap wedding favors with this tutorial. There are two homemade soap recipes for making mango and coconut milk two different ways – choose from a simple homemade soap recipe that won’t break your budget or a splurge worthy luxurious mango and coconut milk homemade soap recipe – plus a full tutorial on how to customize your DIY soap wedding favor labels for your big day.
2. DIY Gem Bath Melts Favors – This super easy DIY gem bath melts recipe requires just a few simple ingredients to create beautiful and luxurious DIY wedding favors! Scent however you like – I scented mine with a Champagne fragrance oil – and customize with different colors of mica for a touch of shimmer on skin and/or fine glitter for a more obvious color play that fits your wedding’s color theme.
3. DIY Massage Candle Wedding Favors – These nifty 2-in-1 candles not only make your home smell great, but the melted, liquified wax can also be used to massage onto skin to moisturize and add a lovely fragrance to your skin. Make them in any fragrance of your choice for wedding favors that are sure to get some use by your dearest friends and family.
4. DIY Snowflake Solid Lotion Wedding Favors – If you’re planning ahead for a winter wonderland themed wedding then consider these lovely pale blue snowflake solid lotion bars with a touch of silver shimmering mica! Crafted from a collection of luxurious oils like argan, sweet almond, and macadamia nut oils, these cute snowflake shaped solid lotion bars provide long lasting skin benefits all season long and are sure to be appreciated by wedding guests.
5. DIY Watermelon Guest Soap Wedding Favors – These watermelon wedding soap favors are made using a melt and pour soap base so they’re easy to make and ready in a jiffy. They’re perfect for summer weddings! (Scroll to the bottom of the tutorial for instructions on making them guest sized!)
6. DIY Terrarium Wedding Favors – This easy no maintenance DIY terrarium is not only a snap to make, but it’s also great for gifting! You can quickly and easily create these faux DIY terrariums in bulk to gift as DIY wedding favors.
7. DIY Chamomile Balm Wedding Favors – This simple homemade chamomile balm recipe is simply divine. Made using healing chamomile infused olive oil, this homemade chamomile balm recipe is perfect for hands, feet, body and even lips! The eco-friendly packaging and easy sticker embellishment makes this perfect for woodland and rustic themed weddings.
8. DIY Mix Tape Soap Wedding Favors – These DIY mix tape soap favors make great DIY wedding favors. Make your own soap or use pre-made soaps for these retro wedding favors along with my full tutorial on how to make the mix tape soap labels.
9. DIY Moisture Rich Lip Balm Wedding Favors – This naked natural homemade lip balm recipe adds rich moisture to lips in need. And because it’s not flavored or colored it’s pretty much suitable for all of your wedding guests.
10. DIY Mineral Bath Soak Favors – These natural mineral bath soak recipes are a snap to make and are the perfect end to a long day. Leave them unscented or add some of your favorite essential oil(s) for a complete aromatherapy experience! These are just perfect as DIY bridesmaid favors who’ve helped you work hard to pull off your big day!
Don’t have time to craft your own wedding favors? Visit Beau-coup for an extensive collection of seasonal wedding favors you can buy that focus on current trends at affordable prices. Their wedding favors include personalized soaps, lip balms, candles, and candy as well as custom drinkware and favor boxes.
Choose from their collections of summer wedding favors, fall wedding favors, winter wedding favors and spring wedding favors. You can also browse their collection of wedding ideas and inspiration as well as visit their blog for fun tips and sound advice for planning your wedding. You can also create an Amazon Wedding Registry for a 10% off coupon for select items across Amazon after your wedding. Plus, with Amazon’s universal registry, you can even add items to your Wedding Registry from websites anywhere on the web.