Looking for crafts to make and sell? Consider these 36 rockstar bath and beauty products you can make and sell at local craft fairs, farmer’s markets, boutiques and online shops.
1. Homemade Green Tea and Turmeric Soap Recipe – This homemade green tea and turmeric soap recipe harnesses green tea’s anti-oxidant properties and combines it with turmeric’s anti-acne, anti-aging and skin lightening properties for a fantastic homemade soap that’s great for all skin types.
2. Homemade Coffee Soap Recipe – This natural homemade coffee soap recipe is made using real brewed coffee and the cold process soapmaking method and is easy enough for beginners. The caffeine in this homemade coffee soap recipe acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and is believed to help with skin redness and other skin aliments.
3. Neem Oil & Tea Tree Foot Scrub Recipe – This natural neem oil and tea tree foot scrub recipe helps keep feet looking great with exfoliating salt and pumice and anti-fungal neem and tea tree oils.
4. Homemade Foot Repair Salve Recipe – This natural foot repair salve recipe contains neem oil prized for its strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and natural healing properties.
5. Homemade Chamomile Balm Recipe – This simple homemade chamomile balm recipe is simply divine. Leave it unscented or scent yours with cocoa, ginger and espresso like I did mine. Then top off the sustainable and eco-friendly packaging with cute bee sticker embellishments to give as homemade gifts!
6. Anti-Aging Night Cream Recipe – This anti aging night cream recipe helps to reduce the signs of aging naturally with ingredients like coconut water, cocoa butter, evening primrose and rosehip seed oil.
7. Merlot Tinted Lip Balm Recipe – This merlot tinted lip balm recipe creates a super moisturizing tinted lip balm for lips that look and feel fabulous! Create your own in custom colors for your own personal style or give my own fun and flattering tinted lip balm recipe a try as is for a beautiful look perfect for parties or everyday wear.
8. Healing Winter Body Balm Recipe – This homemade healing winter body balm recipe contains ingredients that work together to help heal damaged skin while also locking in much needed moisture. The resulting product from this healing winter body balm recipe makes wonderful homemade gifts for anyone who suffers from persisting skin conditions as well as those who wash their hands continuously such as hair dressers and crafters.
9. Cayenne Pain Relief Salve Recipe – This natural cayenne pain relief salve recipe is wonderful for treating pain caused by arthritis, sore muscles, stiffness and swelling. Plus there are free printable labels for your final product!
10. DIY Solid Sugar Scrub Snowballs – These sparkling DIY solid sugar scrub snowballs are not only a fun way to pamper yourself this winter, but they also make unique gift ideas for any bath and body lover! Use a bath bomb mold or a meat baller for uniform sugar scrub snowballs that pack easily.
11. Homemade Chocolate Orange Body Butter and Sugar Scrub Recipes – These recipes for making homemade chocolate orange body butter and sugar scrubs include ingredients like real cocoa powder as well as skin nourishing shea and cocoa butters. Not do these luxurious homemade chocolate orange body butter and sugar scrub smell great, but they are non-greasy and help to protect your skin from the elements!
12. Cinnamon Sugar Homemade Non-Greasy Body Butter Recipe – This cinnamon sugar homemade non-greasy body butter recipe combines vanilla, warm ginger, cinnamon and cardamom notes with a rich, moisturizing formula that melts into skin on contact and leaves skin feeling luxuriously soft and supple with a non-greasy feel once absorbed.
13. Cranberry Chutney Homemade Solid Lotion Bar Recipe – This cranberry chutney homemade solid lotion bar recipe makes a wonderful last minute DIY stocking stuffer or homemade Christmas gift! Eco-friendly packaging makes it convenient and less messy while printable cranberry labels lend a personal touch.
14. Mineral Bath Soak Recipes – These natural mineral bath soak recipes are a snap to make and are the perfect end to a long day. In addition to helping you wind down after a stressful day, these mineral bath soak recipes also help to ease sore muscles and detox skin! They make lovely DIY wedding favors, bridesmaid gifts and even homemade stocking stuffers!
15. Argan and Rosemary Facial Cleansing Oil Recipe – This easy Argan and Rosemary Facial Cleansing Oil Recipe requires just two ingredients but delivers incredible results! It’s especially great for maturing skin as it can help to prevent wrinkles. Plus it doubles as a moisturizer!
16. Coconut Oil Facial Soap Recipe for Acne Prone Skin – This coconut oil facial soap recipe for acne prone skin combines ingredients known for their acne fighting properties to help keep skin acne free!
17. Natural Exfoliating Homemade Foot Scrub Recipe – This homemade foot scrub recipe is a non-greasy creamy combination of butters & oils with exfoliating fine ground pumice and walnut shell powder.
18. Homemade Garden Mint Soap Recipe – This homemade gardener’s soap recipe is perfect for a gardener. Not only does it smell amazing but it’s rich, thick lather and combination of exfoliants really help to scrub and wash away caked on dirt and grime. It’s also great for messy artists and crafters as well as mechanics!
19. Easy Unscented Goat Milk Soap Recipe – Not only is this goat milk soap perfect for those who allergic to fragrances, but it also makes a great facial soap. Plus it’s skin conditioning ingredients are perfect for those who suffer from dry or maturing skin. This homemade unscented goat milk soap recipe uses a simplified process for making goats milk soaps by calling for goat milk powder in lieu of fresh goat milk to help ensure success even for a first time soapmaker.
20. Homemade Strawberry Lip Balm Recipe – This homemade strawberry lip balm recipe is quick and easy to make, smells delectable and even adds a touch of pink to your lips! Made using natural ingredients like cocoa butter and coconut oil, this strawberry lip balm recipe also includes a touch of strawberry flavor oil and an optional pink colorant to give lips a sheer to bold color – you choose!
21. Homemade Coconut & Mango Soap Favors – Learn how with this tutorial for making your own DIY wedding soap favors or unique Save the Date Soaps! Plus there are two homemade soap recipes for making mango and coconut milk two different ways! Choose from a simple homemade soap recipe that won’t break your budget or a splurge worthy luxurious mango and coconut milk homemade soap recipe!
22. Homemade Cold Process Egg Soap Recipe – This homemade cold process egg soap recipe is made with egg yolks. Eggs have long offered skin care benefits that include tightening skin, shrinking pores, and calming redness and breakouts. In cold process soap, egg yolks also help to create a rich, thick lather.
23. Natural Black Clay and Sea Salt Soap Recipe – This natural black clay and sea salt soap recipe is made using Australian black clay and fine sea salt for a luxurious spa like experience in the shower!
24. Spicy Pepper & Patchouli Palm Free Cold Process Soap Recipe – This palm free cold process soap recipe is scented with a pepper fragrance oil that’s been blended with patchouli, clove and cinnamon essential oils. The spicy fragrance blend of this palm free cold process soap recipe makes it suitable for either sex due to it’s unisex scent.
25. Traditional Castile Soap Recipe – This traditional Castile soap recipe is scented for spring with natural basil, lemongrass and rosemary essential oils.
26. Castile Soap Recipe with Bee Pollen Powder – Made with 50% olive oil, this non-traditional Castile soap recipe includes bee pollen powder as a key ingredient. Bee pollen has skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and is often used in skin care products to help calm inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations such as psoriasis or eczema. Further, the amino acids and vitamins naturally found in bee pollen are believed to help protect skin as well as aid in cell regeneration.
27. Homemade Ginger Salve Recipe for Sore Muscles – This homemade ginger salve recipe is great for helping to relax and soothe sore muscles. It also makes a great alternative to a cayenne pepper salve if you’re allergic or sensitive to capsicum.
28. Heal and Protect Winter Lip Balm Recipe – Keep lips looking and feeling great with this heal and protect winter lip balm recipe. Natural ingredients come together to to help keep lips moisturized to protect against chapping while a tiny hint of sheer color lends lips a healthy glow.
29. Winter Mint Homemade Moisturizing Hair Mask Recipe – This winter mint homemade moisturizing hair mask recipe is made with natural ingredients and delivers intense moisture to hair ravaged by winter’s elements. It also makes a lovely homemade hand cream!
30. Neem Oil & Bee Pollen Skin Cream Recipe – This natural neem oil and bee pollen skin cream recipe combines the healing power of neem oil with the skin soothing, anti-inflammatory properties of bee pollen.
31. Natural Healing Homemade Green Tea Eye Cream Recipe – Whip up this natural healing anti-wrinkle homemade green tea eye cream recipe to help keep your skin looking youthful and radiant!
32. Hawaiian Red Sea Salt & Red Palm Soap Recipe – This homemade red palm soap recipe is made using virgin red palm oil which is naturally high in Vitamin E and antioxidants and mineral rich Hawaiian Alaea Red Sea Salt.
33. Custom Scented Dry Oil Body Spray Recipe – This dry oil body spray recipe feels super light on skin and isn’t greasy. Just spray it on, massage in for silky smooth, soft skin!
34. Natural Anti Wrinkle Face Serum Recipe for Mature Skin – This all natural facial serum was formulated specifically for those with dry and maturing skin. It absorbs quickly and easily giving skin a softer, smoother and moisturized feeling instantly without feeling greasy or oily. It’s perfect if you’re trying to say goodbye to dry patches or those sneaky little wrinkles!
35. Natural Herbal Healing Balm Recipe – Use this natural herbal healing balm recipe to create a product that topically treats minor cuts, bruises, and stings with the power of calendula.
36. Coffee Under Eye Cream Recipe for Puffy Eyes – This Natural DIY Coffee Under Eye Cream Recipe is made using homemade coffee infused oil which can help with puffiness, fine lines and dark circles!
For even more ideas for homemade bath and beauty products to make and sell, be sure to follow my DIY Bath and Body board on Pinterest. And, be sure to follow Tumblr and Blog Lovin’, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram for more great ideas and to keep up with future posts.