Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 8th, 2016! If you’re still on the hunt for last minute Mother’s day gift ideas, then you’ll love this collection of Mother’s day gift ideas! Make them in just an hour in an afternoon and then gift them the same day! Don’t have supplies on hand? I’ve also included a few great last minute Mother’s day gift ideas that you can buy!
Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to DIY
1. Adzuki Bean Soap Recipe – This easy DIY adzuki bean soap makes a beautiful and functional homemade Mother’s Day gift! Made from a glycerin soap base, this adzuki bean soap recipe is a snap to make and is ready to gift the same day.
2. Custom Dry Oil Body Spray Recipe – Learn how to make this DIY Dry Body Oil Spray as a custom scented homemade Mother’s Day gift for mom!
3. Homemade Solid Perfume Recipe – This easy homemade solid perfume recipe makes a wonderful last minute Mother’s Day gift idea! Simply customize it with mom’s favorite scent!
4. Lush Inspired Massage Bar Recipe – This Lush inspired massage bar recipe is super simple to make and is a wonderful homemade Mother’s Day gift idea!
5. Natural Sal Butter Sugar Scrub Recipe – This naturally colored and scented sal butter sugar scrub recipe creates a natural, nourishing scrub that is especially suited for mom’s maturing skin. In addition to sal butter, this sugar scrub recipe also contains healing neem oil and moisturizing coconut oil.
6. Organic Peppercorn Massage Melt and Pour Soap Recipe – This fun homemade soap contains black peppercorns that gently massage skin as the soap is used.
7. Natural Lavender Bath Salts Recipe – Help mom keeping her skin looking and feeling great with this natural coconut milk & lavender bath salts recipe.
8. Ginger Lime Salt Scrub Recipe – Looking for a fresh new scrub for a last minute Mother’s day gift? Try this invigorating ginger and lime homemade salt scrub recipe! Not only is it easy to make, but it offers exceptional exfoliating and moisturizing benefits for your skin.
9. DIY Custom Herbal Tea Blends – Create the perfect last minute Mother’s day gift by gifting her with a relaxing, custom herbal tea blend!
10. DIY Lemongrass and Sage Bath Bombs – These freshly scented bath bombs make a relaxing last minute Mother’s day gift idea.
11. Homemade Lavender Bath Melts Recipe – These easy lavender scented bath melts contain soy wax to help them stand up better to storage before use and help to moisturize and protect dry or maturing skin from the elements.
12. DIY Terrariums – These cute terrariums are perfect as last minute Mother’s day gift ideas! Just collect materials from outside and combine them in a glass container!
Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to Buy
1. Julep Beauty Box – A Julep Beauty Box gift subscription is the perfect Mother’s day gift for beauty lovers! Each monthly box includes award-winning multi-benefit beauty products plus recipients get to customize their beauty box selection each month! Choose from a gift subscription of 2, 4 or 6 boxes.
2. Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker – Help mom stay in shape with a customizable fitness tracker designed to fit her personal style. Fitbit will help your mom stay motivated by tracking all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, and credit workouts with SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition. At night, Fitbit tracks sleep and more.
3. Tequila Mockingbird – For the literary mom who’s also keen on cocktails, I love the book, Tequila Mockingbird! Inside you find 65 ‘novel’ cocktail recipes that pay homage to your favorite books with punnily named provisions that include the Gin Eyre, Vermouth the Bell Tolls, the Wonderful Blizzard of Oz, Gone with the Wine, and the Last of the Mojitos. Available via ModCloth as well as via Amazon Prime.
4. Just Sew Sweet Notecard Set – This set of 16 retro notecards stirs nostalgia with packaging from four vintage sewing patterns from the 1960s.
If mom loves to DIY then she’s sure to love one of these MakerKits! (Psst. You can get 20% off your entire order at MakersKit when you enter coupon code: MakeIt20 at checkout.)
5. Seashell & Air Plant Kit + 3 Bath Bomb Gift Set – This DIY gift set contains everything mom needs to create a fun and easy air plant display with a natural seashell. It also includes three Premium Bath Bombs, a French Lavender Mini Room Spray and French Teas & Petite Cookies.
6. DIY Spa Gift Set – This MakersKit gift set includes the ingredients to create a handmade soy candle and body scrub. In addition it also comes with one Premium Bath Bomb, a French Lavender Mini Room Spray and French Teas & Petite Cookies.
7. Honestly WTF Gemstone Soap Kit – Inspired by gemstones, this DIY soapmaking kit includes everything you need to make one of a kind original gemstone soaps. Mom can mix and match colors to create soaps to compliment any color palette in her home.
8. Succulent Geometric Terrarium Gift Set – This DIY kit contains the materials you’ll need to create a unique, modern terrarium. It also comes with one Premium Bath Bomb, a French Lavender Mini Room Spray and French Teas & Petite Cookies.
For even more last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas you can DIY, be sure to follow my Homemade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Pinterest board as well as my post, DIY Mother’s Day Gifts You Can Make and Gift.
For more great ideas and DIY’s or to simply keep up with new posts from Soap Deli News blog, be sure to follow my other boards on Pinterest. You can also follow me on Blog Lovin’, Tumblr, Facebook,Twitter, G+ and Instagram.