Looking for homemade Christmas gift ideas? Craft your way into Christmas with this cute collection of 10 DIY gifts!
1. Here’s a recipe for no fail caramels and printable Christmas candy boxes. Who won’t appreciate a tasty treat in their stocking on Christmas day?
2. This pleated purse is made from fabric scrap samples. Combine your own fabric scraps to create a stylish tote in your recipient’s favorite colors.
3. Perfect for a young girl or a woman young at heart, this ruffled flower headband is both stylish and fun!
5. Do you have a son or daughter in college? This giant pouf pillow makes a great gift for brightening up a dorm room and making a cozy area for reading.
6. These cute bloomers are perfect for any teen. They’re cozy to wear and double perfectly as pajama bottoms.
8. This adorable ruffle t-shirt can be made from any old t-shirt – even if it has a print!
9. Roses and ruffles are huge right now! Easily craft a rolled rose bracelet and go from casual to fabulous with one simple accessory.
Discover more homemade Christmas gift ideas on Soap Deli News blog here. Also be sure to check out my DIY Christmas Gift Ideas board on Pinterest for more craft ideas to make and gift.
Want more great DIY ideas? You can find and follow me on on all of your favorite social media platforms including G+, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Lovin’, and Instagram. Or subscribe to Soap Deli News via email for future updates, DIY projects and recipes.