My Beauty Favorites
2. CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Mascara Black Sapphire, $6 – I have gone through a ton of mascaras in my lifetime searching the perfect one. While there are a handful of truly great ones out there, this is my current favorite! It’s waterproof and beautifully lengthens my short lashes without flaking or clumping. Choose your shade based on your eye color.
3. Organix Hydrating Shampoo, Teatree Mint, $4 – This lush and fabulous shampoo is completely free of sulfates which keeps my scalp from drying while the tea tree keeps it from flaking without having to turn to harsh dandruff shampoos. Available in a variety of types for all hair types in shampoos and conditioner. Try the Coconut conditioner for a deep condition for super dry hair.
4. Rose Sugar Mineral Lip Tint, $7 from French Girl – Goes on smoothly without a greasy feel and feels fabulous! Very moisturizing with a lovely tint for perfectly pretty lips. Several shades to choose from, and it’s both organic and vegan.
5. ALMAY intense i-color™ powder shadow – Choose a trio based on your eye color. Shades last and last without wearing off halfway through the day. I love the staying power of this shadow!
6. Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup, $9 – Provides coverage without being too heavy and lasts all day.
10. Unscented Shea and Cocoa Butter and Goat Milk Cold Process Soap with colloidal oatmeal, $5 from Rebecca’s Soap Delicatessen – The perfect soap for dry, sensitive skin. Makes a great facial soap by cleaning gently without sulfates or fragrance.
What are some of your favorite beauty brands and products? Feel free to share them in the comments!