Bake up an Exciting Holiday with these Recipe Ideas!
One of my favorite things about the holidays is the food! Not only does Christmas mean a lot of great eats, but giving an edible handmade gift is a great way to save money and create a last minute gift that is sure to be appreciated! Here are just a handful of my favorite holiday recipes you can bake for entertaining or gift giving!
Delicious any time of the year, this White Chocolate Lemon Truffle recipe
is a sure hit. Not only do they taste great, but the recipe is NO BAKE – and the kids can help out by rolling the truffles in the icing sugar as the last step.
1. Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
– Candy canes are a Christmas staple. Make them even more amazing by melting them into vanilla baking chips and sweetened condensed milk for a holiday Candy Cane Fudge that will have everyone begging for more!
2. Candied Orange Peels Recipe
– Everyone loves to give oranges for Christmas. Candied Orange Peels are a great way to use all of your oranges, and turn the previously unedible orange rinds into an amazing, sweetened holiday treat. Use navel orange peels for best results with a little sugar and chocolate. The ingredients when combined with a little heat and love make a candy worth the effort every time!
3. Candy Cane Christmas Tree Cupcakes Recipe
– Not only do these Christmas Tree Cupcakes taste great, but they are stunning to look at. These special handmade holiday treats are perfect for a Christmas party or giving as a gift to anyone you visit – or who comes to visit – throughout the holiday season!
4. Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe
from Changing My Destiny
– Making apple butter is a favorite past time. But with today’s demanding lifestyles not everyone has the time to sit and stir for hours to create this delicious spread. The answer? Make your apple butter in a crock pot and let modern machinery do the work for you!
Perfect for adding some fun to your holiday party or including in a homemade gift basket as a gift for the holidays, these lovely but easy to make Chocolate Party Spoons are a sure fire hit!
Looking for more edible gift ideas? Then swing by my Unique DIY Christmas Gift Ideas Board and Recipes Board on Pinterest! And be sure to comment below with your favorite edible, holiday treat! I’d love to hear from you!