Sweet Sunday Finds – A Collection of DIY Ideas for the Holidays
1. Make your own beautiful, but easy craft DIY Washi Tape Decorative Boxes with the tutorial from Craft and Creativity that brings together paper mache boxes,decorative washi tape and a bead and string for the lid.
2. Claudine Hellmuth’s Printable Christmas Train Set is super cute and perfect if you have kids in the house or even grand kids who will be visiting! This holiday themed printable includes mini favor and treat boxes as well as editable text so you can customize the signs on the train cars!
3. Countdown with your family the days until Christmas with a DIY Advent Calendar from Rust and Sunshine Blog. It includes links to free printable wrapping paper designs and box templates! I also like the DIY Advent Calendar from HGTV that makes use of an empty cork board.
4. Decorate your kitchen with holiday flair by whipping up a DIY Holiday Joy Tea Towel from Skip to My Lou Blog. Not only is it functional for everyday use in your own home, but it can also be gifted with other kitchen items to someone you know who loves to cook.
3. Keep your home smelling fantastic for visiting family and friends by crafting these nifty DIY Deodorizing Discs that you can scent with your favorite holiday scented fragrance oil using the recipe from One Good Thing by Jillee.
4. Keep hot spiced holiday beverages nice and cozy for guests with DIY Holiday Coffee Sleeves from Better Homes & Gardens. Not only are they cute, but they are a great way to upcycle socks that have holes in the toes or heel!
1. Bake up these Pumpkin Spice Chai Cupcakes from Miss Kait made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and buttercream icing with real chai tea! Not only are they delicious, but they are also gluten free!
2. Make trimming the tree truly special with Handmade DIY Cinnamon Applesauce Heart Ornaments. They not only make for fun and fragrant tree trims but they are also cute when tied onto holiday gifts! You’ll find the recipe and instructions at Katie Elliot.
3. Craft your own DIY Homemade Pinecone Firestarters from found pinecones, tea lights and your favorite fragrance. Not only are they a cinch to make, they really do work. You can find the tutorial at Kate’s Creative Space.
4. Enjoy the sweet scent of gingersnaps with this DIY Gingersnap Body Scrub Recipe from The Budget Diet. It’s made with real ginger and cinnamon and nutmeg essential oils as well as sugar, shea butter, sea salt, coconut oil, and a cold pressed oil of your choice. Use it in your own shower to smell like the season and make up extra to gift to friends.
Want more great ideas for the holidays?
- The Pantry Cleaner: Chemical Free Cleaning
- Best Recipes Holiday Favorites Cookbook
- How to Make Limoncello: The Complete Guide
- Holiday Cookies: 14 New and Delicious Cookie Recipes (including one for Fido)!
- Christmas Cookies – Just Like Your Mother Use To Make
- Holiday Handbook: Hot and Simple Holiday Soup Recipes to Enjoy this Season
- Scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Recipes: The 10 most Delicious Pumpkin Pie Recipes And 5 Easy-As-Pie Crust Recipes To Enjoy For the Holidays And Everyday!
- Bah, Humbug! (A Romantic Comedy Christmas Novella)
- The Hillbilly Housewife’s Thanksgiving Planner – Thanksgiving Recipes, Shopping Tips and Decorating Ideas For the Perfect Family Celebration On A Budget
- Green Cleaning
- Twas The Night Before Christmas
For even more ebooks on every topic imaginable, including fiction and non-fiction, check out Amazon’s Best Sellers List.
What’s your favorite part of the holiday season?