Looking for new ways to recycle other than just tossing paper, plastic and glass into the recycling bin? Here’s a round up of some of favorite eco-friendly craft project ideas!
1. Use bottles as bracelet holders via Decoratrix
2. Upcycle soda tabs into bracelets with ribbon via Taking Off At Nine
3. Use broken tree branches to make coasters via Garden Therapy
4. Craft a mirror using recycled magazines via Fleeting Thing
5. Recycle an old book into an activity book via Cosmo Cricket
6. Recycle cardboard pantry boxes into decorative tree stumps via Punk Projects
For more great ideas, visit my Creative Recycling Idea Board on Pinterest!