Korean Skin Care Crush
I have been seriously crushing on Korean skin care products and makeup lately. I find the Korean skin care products with super cute packaging or tasty scents and flavors especially dreamy. Here are a few of my favorites Korean skin care products currently on my wish list waiting for a day with a little extra spending money.
Korean Skin Care Products I’m Crushing On
2. It’s Skin Cookie & Hand Cream – This sweetly scented vanilla hand cream is made with ingredients like vanilla fruit extract, shea butter, glycerin, mango seed butter, and sweet almond oil to moisturize and nourish skin. It also contains “cookie” grains for a matte finish.
3. Hey! Pinkgo Girl Black Rose Collagen Intense Hydration Sheet Masks – This collection of ten face masks brings together an array of anti-aging ingredients that offer firming, toning and lifting benefits while effectively meeting your skin’s need for hydration to visibly plump the complexion. Other face masks in this line are Brightening & Exfoliating, Triple Hyaluronic Acid Seaweed Collagen Moisturizing, White Tea & Vitamin C Lifting, Herbal Essence Astringent Lifting, Brightening White Yogurt Lifting, Arbutin Brightening Lifting, Restore Skin Petal Jelly, Hyaluronic Acid Molecules Moisturizing Petal Jelly, Lotus & Coix Brightening Lifting and Lychee & Honey Moisturizing Lifting.
4. The Face Shop Lovely Mix Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream in Fruity Floral – The super cute packaging makes this hand cream a must have, especially if you’re a cat fan. Other scents are also available in the guise of other cute animals and pre-teen friendly scents like Baby Powder.
5. The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Dessert Lip Balm Set – This set of three sheer lip balms comes in three flavors – honey, orange and strawberry – and is presented in unique little lip balm pots that include a honey dipper/applicator hidden under the lid. These are just too cute to resist!
6. Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color – Pictured in Peach Sugar Cake, this product is available in five colors and can be used all over as a blusher, lip balm, blush, and eyeshadow.
7. SecretKey Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch – This collection of eye patches come with a tiny spatula so you can individually remove each one. They’re perfect for helping to reduce eye puffiness but moisturize the eye area as well.
8. Holika Holika Aqua Petit jelly BB Cream – This fully water-charged Aqua Petite Jelly is a BB Cream that’s perfect for covering up facial blemishes. The jelly texture of the product helps it to to spread evenly onto skin while the mint water hydrates facial skin, and the marine jelly complex aids in softer skin.
9. Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack – The equivalent of a night cream, but on the lighter side, this sleeping back is suitable for sensitive skin. You’ll wake up with softer, moisturized skin with regular use.
To discover more of my favorite beauty product finds be sure to follow my Bath & Beauty board on Pinterest here. You can also find and follow me onBlog Lovin’, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram.