Unique New Beauty Products to Try
I’m super excited about these unique new beauty products I recently discovered! If you’re like me and love trying unique new beauty products every month, then you’ll definitely want to try at least one of these newly discovered beauty products on this list!
New beauty products pictured from left to right:
1. Ultra Soft Bamboo Charcoal Bristle Toothbrushes – These super soft toothbrushes are wonderful for sensitive gums and the bristles are embedded with natural charcoal to help whiten teeth. (Similar soft charcoal toothbrushes are also available from the Colgate brand.)
2. Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal – This tooth and gum powder is a wonderful natural alternative for your entire family to promote healthy, whiter teeth and gums without toxic ingredients. Not only does it taste better than you’d think, but you’ll notice whiter teeth in as little as one use!
3. Konjac Sponges – This natural facial sponge gently exfoliates skin while the activated charcoal helps to keep your face acne free by detoxing and balancing skin.
4. Activated Charcoal + Dead Sea Salt Organic Soap – This organic soap makes a wonderful face soap but is also suitable as a body soap! Activated charcoal detoxifies by helping to draw out any impurities while the dead sea salt nourishes skin with beneficial minerals. Tea tree essential oil and neem oil help kill bacteria and microbes to keep skin acne free. PLUS, the packaging is eco-friendly. The handmade 100% PCW paper label is embedded with seeds! Plant it and watch it grow.
5. I’m Real Face Masks – This set of eleven facial masks, each suited for a different purpose whether it’s moisturizing skin, tightening pores, or clearing up skin. They’re made with natural ingredients like tomato, aloe, pomegranate, makkoli, and tea tree known for their properties in skin care. Each mask comes as highly absorbable adherable sheet and is paraben free.
6. Hello Bunny Perfume Bar – This solid perfume comes in adorable bunny packaging and has a wonderful fruity floral fragrance! For tired, puffy eyes or eyes with fine lines or wrinkles you may also like the Pandas Dream So Cool Eye Stick that comes packaged in a panda shaped container and offers the cooling and soothing effect of intensive hydration and an eye serum in a stick.
7. Daiso Japan Natural Facial Cleansing Cream – This natural cleansing cream contains charcoal to help absorb dirt and pollution leaving behind clear, clean skin. You may also like Daiso Japan’s Natural Pack Charcoal Peel Off Mask. Formulated with the natural ingredients from oak trees, this mask removes oil and dirt to deeply clean and shrink pores.
8. Soothing Cat Baby Pet Magic Mask Sheets – This set of ten cute cat character mask sheets refresh, soften and soothe skin. You can also find these masks in pug, panda and seal characters.
If you love beauty surprises, you may also want to consider an awesome monthly subscription to ipsy. Created by Michelle Phan, ispy mails out a glam bag every month filled with five surprise beauty products based on your beauty profile.
For even more new beauty products and my other beauty favorites, be sure to follow my Bath & Beauty board on Pinterest here. You can also find and follow me on Blog Lovin’, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram.