50 Father’s Day Gifts You Can Buy Or DIY
Father’s Day is right around the corner! Don’t wait until the last minute to find Dad the perfect Father’s Day gift. Start your Father’s Day gift hunt now with this collection of 50 fantastic Father’s Day gifts that you can buy or DIY.
Father’s Day Gifts You Can Buy
1. Only the Best Dads Get Promoted to Papa Father’s Day Mug – This large 15 oz coffee mug tells Dad, “Only the Best Dads Get Promoted to Papa” for a lovely Father’s Day gift! It’s also a fun way to tell your significant other that he’s going to be a Papa. Alternately, you can customize this mug with any word you like in place of “Papa”.
2. Personalized Whisky Decanter – If dad likes a finer whiskey or enjoys having company over, this classy decanter makes the perfect gift. You can have it customized for him and even buy matching glasses to pour his favorite drink into. This is a classic and timeless idea for Father’s Day.
3. The Craft Your Own Bitters Kit – Who says dads can’t be crafty? Get yours pops shakin’ this Father’s Day. He’s never too old to stir!The Hella Bitters’ Craft Your Own Bitters kit brings the satisfaction of making fine tinctures and extracts into the home of cocktail lovers and foodies everywhere. They’ve curated a handsome assortment of the essential tools and packaged them alongside their proprietary mix of herbs, spices, bittering agents and dried fruit peel. Out of the box, the results are delicious!
4. Classic Cocktails Bar Set – Relaxing with a hard-to-find craft IPA or a glass of your favorite vintage is a great way to spend an evening, but there is something truly special about mixing a fabulous cocktail. Our cocktail bartending kit for adults makes mixing up your own favorite libations a breeze! (Includes printable Patron Cocktail Ideas.)
5. Wood Carved Beer Tasting Flight Set – Does dad like to show off his knowledge of beers? Maybe he changes taste as the night or game goes on. This wood carved beer flight kit lets him pick and choose, change beers and show off his knowledge of beers all with a thoughtful gift that you gave him!
6. Force of Action Mug – For those that prefer their morning brew like their version of the force – strong and dark – may we introduce to you this Darth Vader mug! Cradling your bevvie with iconic character inside of smoothly glazed black ceramic, this vessel is the most powerful way to start the day.
7. Spirit of the Good Times Homemade Gin Kit – This DIY Gin Kit comes complete with a stainless steel strainer and funnel, juniper berries, an expertly crafted botanical blend, and two sleek glass bottles to encase your creation, this kit is perfection for the master mixologist.
8. The Sriracha Cookbook – Compiled by Randy Clemens, this petite cookbook honors one of the most ubiquitous and yummy seasonings – Sriracha – with 50 piquant recipes, a history of this staple hot sauce, as well as garnishing tips for the zesty gourmet. If he loves sriracha, then may also like the Ghost Chili Hot Sauce DIY Kit.
9. Barbeque Crusaders Portable Grill – This portable charcoal grill by Wild & Wolf supports the organization WaterAid, which helps provide clean drinking water to people all over the world! Business maven by day and seasoned barbe-cutie by night, you swoop into the cookout with the black briefcase exterior, mess-free ash catcher, essential tongs, and sturdy base of this versatile wonder.
10. Lomo’Instant Sanremo Camera – Shoot breathtaking photos and share them on the spot with this Lomography instant camera. Featuring an advanced lens system with a built-in wide angle lens, fisheye and portrait attachments, and color gel filters, this impressive camera opens up a world of photographic opportunities!
11. Fix It Up a Notch Bicycle Repair Kit – Supplying you with a bicycle multi tool, metal tyre levers, a tube of rubber solution, a chalk and metal rasp, and six rubber patches, this handy, dandy portable bicycle repair tool kit keeps you going full-steam ahead!
12. Scrub-a-Dub-Debonair Shaving Soap Set – When all other shower scents seem like a wash, this sandalwood soap by Wild & Wolf comes to the rescue! Any guy would enjoy lathering up with this fresh and fragrant bar – and the retro tin to suds it up in – so much, he’ll see a smooth face as the only option!
13. Vinyl Decision Record Case in Cognac – Dad can keep those precious pressings safe and stylish in this cognac brown case! With antiqued gold accents, a bright plaid interior, and a chic shoulder strap for toting your tunes, this vegan faux-leather case boasts fashionable functionality from the living room to the listening party.
14. Monopoly: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Board Game – An elegant, unique and special edition MONOPOLY game for Game of Thrones fans. All aspects of the game are customized; including oversized tokens, custom game board, cards, MONOPOLY money, rules and more!
15. Badass Balm for Muscles and Joints – Badass Balm will be a friend to any athlete or worker whose body is tired and sore as well as those with arthritis. Made using capsaicin – the active ingredient in cayenne pepper, and ginger for relieving deep arthritic pain and for reducing its accompanying inflammation. It also includes arnica for dealing with pain caused by physical trauma, anti-inflammatory chamomile and St. John’s Wort Oil, long famous for healing injury.
16. The Snacking Dad: A Parody Cookbook – At the heart of this cookbook is Pam Beaumont, who must fight the dead and feed the living. The apocalypse is no picnic, but she survives on quick bites—and on her love for Daryl, a backwoods badass with a crossbow who reminds her that she has more than one appetite. From brain food to finger food, and from sticky sweets to killer cocktails, the 50 recipes in this cookbook parody are guaranteed to grab you.
17. Life Taste Walking Dead Ceramic Mug Novelty Heat Activated Color Changing Mug – Perfect for The Walking Dead fan, this Walking Dead color changing mug can make you feel something different. After added into hot liquid the black mug will turn light and the picture of zombie shows.
18. Righteous Beef Jerky Variety Pack – Righteous Felon’s four all-natural beef jerky flavors. O.G. Hickory, Che-Potle Guevara, Habanero Escobar, and Victorious B.I.G. to get Dad happy wherever he’s snacking – even on the go!
19. Peck of Pickles Gift Box – Mouth will spear you the worry (and the tongue twisting) with this peck* of delightfully vinegared, perfectly pickled cukes. Includes: Maple Bourbon Bread & Butter Pickles, The People’s Pickle, Jalapeno Honey Dills, Sweet Chip Pickles and Old Bay Pickles.
20. Stainless Steel Glacier Rocks – Glacier rocks have a sleek look and are an easy way to cool your drinks without diluting them. The stainless steel rocks won’t scratch your glassware and will never alter the flavor of your favorite drinks.
21. Personalized Hip Flask – These Handsome Hooch stainless steel hip flasks are the essential accessory for getting up to no good, and looking damn fine in the process. Branded with the initials, a date, or cheeky message of your choice, this makes a great personalized Father’s day gift.
22. Beard Oil – If your Dad has a beard then chances are he’ll love CRUX Supply Co.’s beard oil. A mix of almond, avocado and jojoba oil will moisturize his skin while giving his whiskers everyday protection.
23. “Hey Handsome” Shaving Kit Bag – If Dad’s a regular traveler then he’ll love this “Hey Handsome” Shaving Kit bag for Father’s day. It’s made from #8 18 oz Duck Canvas and 1000 Denier Nylon on the exterior and 420 Denier Nylon on the inside. YKK zippers keep this bag both shut tight and water repellent so Dad can feel safe knowing that his grooming essentials will stay inside the bag, even if they leak.
24. The Motley Cologne Collection – The Motley Cologne Collection is a sampler kit of four distinct, yet harmonious, scents that together take you on a sensory journey across the globe. We’ve chosen four of the top mens cologne scents from around the world. Each with its own unique fragrance.
25. Mustache Treatment – This all natural mustache wax will help keep Dad’s beer tamed so he always looks great.
26. DropCatch Magnetic Bottle Opener – I love this DropCatch wall or magnetic mounted bottle opener with a magnetic cap catch! The DropCatch Pilsner Magnetic Bottle Opener uncaps all beer and soda bottles, utilizing a powerful permanent magnet to draw up to 70 bottle caps to its walnut surface. Plus it can be customized with a beautiful 3 to 12 letter engraving making it the perfect Father’s day gift for Dads who love beer or craft sodas.
Need ever more ideas for Father’s day gifts you can buy? Shop for even more Father’s day gifts from Domino via their Father’s day gift guide here and receive free shipping! Or check out my Father’s day gift ideas board on Pinterest for over 200 pins of Father’s day gifts you can buy or DIY.
Father’s Day Gifts You Can DIY
28. Men’s Clay and Tea Tree Soap Recipe – This men’s soap recipe via Wholesale Supplies Plus is formulated so it’s suitable for active men. Tea Tree is used in this soap for the antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, while bentonite clay is used for it’s excellent oil absorbing properties believed to remove acne causing toxins from the skin.
30. Papa Bear’s Father’s Day Printable Gift Wrap – This free printable Papa Bear gift wrap and Father’s Day card via Little Luxuries Loft will give your Father’s day gift a personal touch whether you’ve purchased a gift for Dad or made your own.
31. DIY Beer Tasting Flight Tray – This DIY Beer Tasting Flight Tray via Brit + Co. is the perfect gift for Dad so he can relax and try some fancy beers. You can even turn it into a brew-tasting party with a few extra beer flights!
32. DIY Homemade Cocktail Bitters – These homemade cocktail bitters via Soap Deli News are practically foolproof. There are recipes for making both peach and orange bitters, both of which would be a wonderful addition to Dad’s home bar!
33. DIY Father’s Day Chocolate Tool Box – This Father’s Day, instead of giving your dad tools or a box of chocolate, combine the two and gift him something he’s never gotten for dad day — a DIY chocolate toolbox via Brit + Co.! You heard that right. We’re talking chocolate tools in dad-approved flavors. He’ll be thrilled when he opens up his new carrying case to see that he gets to EAT the tools inside. And when he takes a bite, he’ll be pleasantly surprised that his chocolates taste like BBQ, bacon and chiles.
34. DIY 1915 Redwood Beard Balm – This redwood beard balm recipe via Humblebee & Me is a blend of honeyed beeswax and warm, forest floor scented bayberry wax. It also contains green hemp seed oil as well as castor and sweet almond oil to help stimulate hair growth and add shine to a Dad’s beard.
38. DIY Shaving Cream – This shaving cream recipe via The Idea Room is great for any Dad with sensitive skin. This shaving cream is all natural and free of preservatives. You can scent it with simple essential oils – I shop at Mountain Rose Herbs for quality, organic essential oils – for a light fragrance or leave it naked. Then print off a free label for your finished shaving cream for gifting.
39. Father’s Day BBQ Rub Recipe – This Father’s day BBQ rub recipe via Delia Creates is something even the kids can help create! Simply combine the spices – I love the organic bulk spices from Mountain Rose Herbs! – and package in an airtight container. The kids can then design their own fun gift tag for their gift.
40. DIY Pipe + Leather Wine Rack – This DIY wine rack via Design Sponge is a creative and unique Father’s day gift idea. Not only does it help to free up storage space but it makes a fun conversation piece for when Dad is entertaining.
41. DIY Custom Photo Tumbler – This DIY custom photo tumbler via The Pink Samurai is a fun way to customize everyday drinkware for Dad. Use photo editing software to incorporate characters from Dad’s favorite movies – like Star Wars – tv shows, or even a family portrait onto his new favorite tumbler.
43. DIY MANhand Salve – This DIY MANhand salve recipe via Crunchy Betty is the perfect combination of DIY personal touch meets masculine practicality. It’s strong enough for a man, and it’s made for a man. It also smells quite manly, but will nourish Dad’s work-worn hands in a way that will melt his heart in a very tender, unmanly kind of way.
44. DIY Modge Podge Pencil Holders – These DIY pencil holders via Modge Podge Rocks are a great project to make with the kids as a homemade Father’s day gift. Plus it’s something Dad can actually use at home or in his office!
47. DIY Drink Coasters – These DIY drink coasters made from square slate drink coasters via Beckham + Belle are are perfect for Dad’s cocktails. Pair them in a gift box with a mason jar shaker, copper mugs, vodka, limes and a recipe for making Moscow Mules for a wonderful Father’s day gift.
49. DIY Soundwave Portable Electronics Workstation – If you’re crafty with tools, Dad will go head over heels for this cool DIY soundwave portable electronics workstation via Instructables. It transforms and opens to reveal all the tools you need to work on most electronics.
50. Dad’s DIY Survival Six Pack – Whip up this easy survival six pack via CreativeLive blog that features free dad themed printables for everything you need to personalize some beers, snacks and maybe some of dad’s favorite BBQ sauce!
Need ideas for even more DIY Father’s day gifts? Check out my DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas post on Soap Deli News blog here for 20 more fantastic DIY gift ideas for Dad. Also don’t forget to visit my Father’s day gift ideas board on Pinterest for many additional Father’s day gifts you can buy or DIY.