Best Pork Tenderloin Rub Recipe for Your Crockpot Dinner
Do you need a quick and easy recipe idea to liven up your weekday dinners? Give this best pork tenderloin rub recipe a try on your next crockpot pork loin for some fantastic flavor infusion!
It’s been literally years, I believe, since I last posted an actual food recipe. However, I’ve been staying with my dear friend, Bambi, since the last week of December and I am constantly bombarded with the awesomeness that is her cooking. I’m pretty certain that if she wanted to start her own food blog she would totally rock it. However, until the point in time that happens, I thought I’d share a few of her amazing recipes with you instead!
This best pork tenderloin rub recipe smells like complete heaven when rubbed onto pork and is the perfect pair with pork for a quick and easy weekday crockpot dinner. Keep reading for Bambi’s pork loin rub recipe along with a complete meal idea to bring it all together for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Best Pork Tenderloin Rub Recipe
For a 1 – 1 1/2 lb. boneless pork loin roast
Pork Tenderloin Rub Ingredients:
You will need the following ingredients to make this rub recipe for pork tenderloin:
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
How to Make a Tenderloin Rub
Follow these steps to make a quick and easy tenderloin rub:
- Using measure spoons, measure out the ingredients and combine a small glass bowl. Mix well to ensure all of the spices for this best pork tenderloin rub recipe are evenly distributed throughout the mixture. Then rub the seasoning on all sides of the pork.
- Next, heat ghee, olive or walnut oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. (You can find the best prices on healthy and natural cooking and meal ingredients at Thrive Market. Plus get 25% off your first order when you sign up!) Once hot, brown the pork on all sides.
- Then remove the pork loin from heat and place in your crockpot with your favorite veggies and a large can of French onion soup.
For our dinner, Bambi added the pork to the crockpot with an 18 oz. French onion soup, 1/2 cup of chunky applesauce along with a small (peeled and chopped) butternut squash.
She cooked it on low for about five hours then served the pork with steamed brussel sprouts and pasta! It was SO good. And there were zero leftovers!
This would also be great with green beans or asparagus and potatoes or quinoa or brown rice.
What are some are your favorite ways to enjoy pork? I’d love to hear about your favorite dinner recipes in the comments!
For more dinner recipe ideas, be sure to follow my Recipes Pinterest board. Or check out my favorite black bean dip recipe as well as this amazing green salad recipe with avocado and pistachios.
Also don’t forget to follow Soap Deli News blog on all of your favorite social media platforms including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Lovin’, and Instagram. Or subscribe to Soap Deli News via email for future updates, DIY projects and recipes.