Everyday Tips + Life Hacks for Simplifying Your Life
Life is hard. So why make it harder by working harder than you need to? Here a few everyday tips + life hacks that are perfect for simplifying your life.
Everyday Tips + Life Hacks
1. The Drip Snagger from Current. Simply purchase and hook the Drip Snagger over the spigot of your coffee urn or drink dispenser to keep drips off the table or floor. Or be inventive and make your own using an empty 2 Liter soda bottle.
2. Use a magnet to keep your tweezers easy to find. Simply place the magnet inside of your medicine cabinet and attach the tweezers so they’re always within easy reach. (Source: Real Simple)
3. Use an empty lotion bottle to make a cell phone caddy. A few simple cuts and voila! You have a handy place to store your phone while it’s charging. You can find the tutorial at Apartment Therapy.
4. Make hulling strawberries a snap by simply poking them with a drinking straw. (Source: New Nostalgia)
5. Thumbtack a tissue box inside of your cabinet door for easy storage of plastic grocery bags. (Source: The Family Handyman)
6. Use a seam ripper to clean hair and other debris from the roller of your vacuum cleaner. (Source: Real Simple)
Save Time + Money with Grove Collaborative
Need more everyday tips for saving both time and money? Check out Grove Collaborative! Grove Collaborative offers great prices on natural household products and features a fully customizable monthly autoship option so you can skip the trip to the store! Plus their discounted, eco-friendly products help to make it easier for families to make the switch to healthy, non-toxic home and personal care products.
Sign up for Grove Collaborative now and receive a free Mrs. Meyer’s Trio + Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges! You’ll be thrilled discover some of the cleanest and greenest cleaning sets dedicated to making your home healthy and beautiful! I promise you will absolutely LOVE them! Learn more here.
Don’t Miss A Single Post!
For more helpful tips for homemaking, organizing and DIY ideas follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Lovin’, and Instagram as well as subscribe to Soap Deli News via email for future updates, DIY projects and recipes.