Cold Sore Therapy Lip Balm Recipe That Really Works!
Get rid of cold sores fast with this natural homemade cold sore therapy lip balm recipe. Made with naturally anti-viral neem oil and tea tree oil, this lip balm helps to prevent cold sores if applied at the first sign of a tingle or zaps them practically overnight when applied to affected area several times a day.
Natural Cold Sore Therapy Lip Balm Recipe
7 grams cocoa butter
4 grams shea butter
7 grams beeswax
2 grams argan oil
1 ml neem oil
10 drops tea tree oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
5 drops lavender essential oil
3 drops vitamin E oil (optional)
3 drops rosemary extract (optional)
Using a digital kitchen scale, weigh out the beeswax, cocoa butter and shea butter. Melt in either a double boiler or in a glass Pyrex measuring cup in the microwave. Then weigh out and stir in the argan oil.
Next, using a graduated plastic transfer pipette, measure out the neem oil and stir into the melted oil, butters and wax. Now add the tea tree, lavender and peppermint essential oils as well as the vitamin E and rosemary extract using a transfer pipette to measure out drops.
Stir all the ingredients well then pour into lip balm pots or tins. This natural cold sore therapy lip balm recipe yields about 1 oz. and will fill three 10 gram or 1/3 oz. lip balm pots.
To use, simply apply to affected area several times per day until affected area clears up completely.
More Natural Home Remedy Recipes
If you like my cold sore therapy lip balm recipe then you may also be interested in some of my other natural home remedy recipes.
- All Purpose Salve Recipe
- Chili & Chocolate Sore Muscle Salve Recipe
- Anti-Acne Activated Charcoal Facial Scrub & Cleanser Recipe
- Healing Herbal Calendula Salve Recipe
- Natural Black Drawing Salve Recipe
- Rosemary & Neem Oil Foot Salve Recipe
- Exfoliate & Detox Skin Polish Recipe
- Natural Green Tea Anti-Aging Cream Recipe
- Sleep Aromatherapy Roll-On Recipe
- Natural Plantain Soap Recipe with Frankincense Essential Oil
- Epsom Salt Bath Bombs for Chronic Pain
- Essential Oil Anti-Acne Roller Ball Recipe
- Lavender Body Butter with Neem Oil
- Natural Antifungal Toenail Fungus Treatment
For even more recipes and home remedies like these, be sure to follow my boards on Pinterest. You can also find and follow me on Blog Lovin’, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also subscribe to Soap Deli News via email for future updates, DIY projects and recipes.