The year is ending on a great note, but before it does I wanted to share my best homemade skin care recipes of the year with you. I hope you enjoy this collection of my top twenty homemade bath and body recipes as much as I have!
Top Twenty Best Homemade Skin Care Recipes
1. Natural Homemade Foot Scrub Recipe :: This homemade foot scrub recipe is a non-greasy creamy combination of butters & oils with exfoliating fine ground pumice and walnut shell powder.
2. Natural Cold Sore Therapy Lip Balm Recipe :: Get rid of cold sores fast with this natural homemade cold sore therapy lip balm recipe. Made with naturally anti-viral neem oil and tea tree oil.
3. All Purpose Salve Recipe :: If you’re looking for a simple, all natural and all purpose salve recipe then you’ll definitely want to give this one a try.
4. Chili & Chocolate Homemade Sore Muscle Salve Recipe :: This Chili & Chocolate Homemade Sore Muscle Salve Recipe is great for stiff muscles & aches and is formulated for use in conjunction with a body massage.
5. Natural Chocolate Rose Body Cream Recipe :: This heavenly chocolate and rose scented hand and body cream recipe is formulated with moisture intense coconut oil and smells fabulous!
6. Homemade Chamomile & Neroli Beer Soap Recipe :: This homemade chamomile and neroli beer soap recipe is made using real beer and the cold process soapmaking method.
7. Natural Two-in-One Cleanser and Activated Charcoal Facial Scrub Recipe :: This two-in-one cleanser and activated charcoal facial scrub recipe combines a gentle castile soap with natural oils, activated charcoal & essential oils.
8. Natural Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed Sugar Scrub Recipe :: Treat yourself to a fresh lemon mint fragrance with this lemon poppy seed sugar scrub recipe! It’s made with shea butter for a cream scrub not an oily mess!
9. Natural Herbal Healing Balm Recipe :: Use this natural herbal healing balm recipe to create a product that topically treats minor cuts, bruises, and stings with the power of calendula.
10. Natural Homemade Black Drawing Salve Recipe :: This homemade black drawing salve recipe works as a natural home remedy for splinters, boils, acne, bee stings, poison and infections.
11. Natural Rosemary and Neem Oil Foot Salve Recipe :: Treat your feet with this natural rosemary & neem oil foot salve recipe. It’s great for dry, cracked feet and helps to prevent fungal growth and infections.
12. Exfoliate and Detox Skin Polish Recipe :: If you’re looking for brighter, clearer skin, my DIY natural exfoliate and detox skin polish may just be the answer to your skin care woes.
13. Handmilled Coffee & Bourbon Vanilla Homemade Soap Recipe :: This homemade soap recipe for making DIY handmilled coffee and bourbon vanilla soap is a snap to create and makes a great homemade gift idea for Dad.
14. Custom Scented Dry Oil Body Spray Recipe :: Create your own easy DIY Dry Body Oil Spray Recipe customized with your favorite fragrance! Just weigh the ingredients, combine and shake to mix!
15. Ginger & Lime Homemade Shampoo Bar Recipe :: This homemade shampoo bar recipe is scented with a summery blend of lime & ginger and contains silk and hair nourishing argan, jojoba oils and shea butter!
16. Lemon & Ginger Natural Lip Balm Recipe :: This natural homemade lip balm recipe is scented with just a touch of lemongrass and ginger essential oils while bronze mica adds just a hint of shimmer.
17. Natural Healing Homemade Green Tea Eye Cream Recipe :: Whip up this natural healing anti-wrinkle homemade green tea eye cream recipe to help keep your skin looking youthful and radiant!
18. Green Tea & Agave Homemade Soap Recipe :: This green tea & agave homemade cold process soap recipe is formulated with skin conditioning oils and boasts the anti-oxidant power of natural green tea.
19. DIY Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover & Lash Conditioner :: Craft this wonderful DIY waterproof eye makeup remover that not only removes eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, but also conditions lashes!
20. Vanilla & Fig Non-Greasy Body Butter Recipe :: This homemade vanilla fig scented non-greasy body butter recipe yields rich moisture with the natural skin protection of lanolin that doesn’t feel greasy.