Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
Help transform dull, dry skin into smoother, more vibrant skin with any of these top homemade sugar scrub recipes! Not only does daily exfoliation help to promote new skin cells, but it also keeps your skin looking naturally younger by discouraging fine lines and wrinkles. Pick your favorite or try them all! Plus learn how to create your own custom homemade sugar scrub recipes.
Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
1. Chocolate Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe – This homemade chocolate orange sugar scrub recipe is made with real cocoa powder as well as skin nourishing shea and cocoa butters. Not only does it smell wonderful, it’s also non-greasy to help prevent slipping in the tub. There’s even a tutorial that teaches you how to make your own custom labels.
2. Anti-Aging Emulsified Sugar Scrub Recipe – This homemade anti-aging natural emulsified sugar scrub recipe contains ingredients mature and aging skin loves like argan oil and sea buckthorn oil!
3. Homemade Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe – This fantastic fall inspired homemade pumpkin sugar scrub recipe is whipped for a super creamy, sugary scrub that exfoliates and moisturizes! It’s made with natural pumpkin seed oil prized for its moisturizing properties to dry and damaged skin and is scented with a pleasingly pumpkin fragrance oil.
4. Natural 2-in-1 Cleanser & Activated Charcoal Facial Scrub Recipe – This two-in-one cleanser and activated charcoal facial scrub recipe is sort of a catch all product that combines a gentle castile based soap with natural oils as well as activated charcoal and essential oils proven to be effective in fighting acne. Natural fine grain white sugar gently exfoliates facial skin to slough off dead skin cells while shea butter, castor and hazelnut oils clean away makeup and dirt, while the castile soap gives it a little bit of that bubbly action that you’re used to.
5. Homemade Pink Grapefruit & Poppyseed Sugar Scrub Recipe – This homemade sugar scrub recipe is less greasy feeling than most other scrubs that made from olive oil and it’s thick texture makes it easier to apply. It contains skin nourishing coconut oil, grapeseed oil and shea butter for moisture without the oiliness so it’s great even on those hot days that are right around the corner!
6. Natural Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Scrub Recipe – Treat yourself to a fresh lemon mint fragrance with this lemon poppy seed sugar scrub recipe! It’s made with shea butter for a cream scrub not an oily mess!
7. White Tea Solid Sugar Scrub Cubes Recipe – This solid sugar scrub cubes recipe is scented with a white tea fragrance oil and exfoliates and moisturizes skin with less mess than traditional scrubs.
8. Homemade Peppermint Foaming Sugar Scrub Recipe – This rich, thick homemade peppermint foaming sugar scrub recipe lathers like a soap when massaged onto skin so there’s no need to wash with soap afterward.
9. Chocolate Cake Scented Creamy Sugar Scrub Recipe – A luxurious, moisturizing chocolate cake scented sugar scrub recipe for indulging in the shower. It smells great, is non-greasy and has a touch of shimmer!
10. Homemade Body Scrub Recipe for Acne Prone Skin – Problem or acne prone skin? Then try this homemade body scrub recipe for acne prone skin! It helps to keep skin looking and feeling great without drying out or irritating sensitive skin. While this homemade scrub recipe calls for dead sea salt as an ingredient, you can easily turn this into a sugar scrub recipe by simply swapping the salt for sugar. Plus where to download and print free labels for your finished product.
11. Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe – This yummy scented Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe is not only easy to make but it also contains coconut oil – one of nature’s prized moisturizers! This homemade sugar scrub recipe easy to make and and contains nature’s natural moisturizer, coconut oil!
12. Cardamom & Spice Solid Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe – This cardamom and spice solid coffee sugar scrub recipe exfoliates with a combination of sugar, coffee and spices, while moisturizing with cocoa and mango butters. And, oh wow! The resulting solid coffee sugar scrub hearts smell amazing!
13. DIY Solid Sugar Scrub Snowballs – These sparkling DIY solid sugar scrub snowballs are not only a fun way to pamper yourself this winter, but they also make unique gift ideas for any bath and body lover!
14. Natural Exfoliating Homemade Foot Scrub Recipe – This is probably one of most favorite scrub recipes ever! While it’s a salt scrub, simply swapping the salt for sugar makes this into a wonderful sugar scrub recipe. It is made using a non-greasy creamy combination of butters & oils with exfoliating fine ground pumice and walnut shell powder.
15. Homemade Orange & Coconut Face Scrub Recipe – This homemade orange and coconut face scrub recipe helps to detoxify and cleanse all skin types with natural oils and bentonite clay. Makes a great body scrub too!
16. Exfoliate & Detox Skin Polish Recipe – If you’re looking for brighter, clearer skin, my DIY natural exfoliate and detox skin polish may just be the answer to your skin care woes. This dry face polish is crafted from all dry ingredients for a long shelf life and to enable you to customize it with every use. Sugar, activated charcoal, bentonite clay, coconut milk powder, and powdered botanicals gently exfoliate skin and help to draw out impurities. Just add water, milk, aloe or a carrier oil of your choice.
17. Natural Lemongrass Exfoliating Foaming Facial Cleanser Recipe – This natural sugar scrub recipe cleans and brightens skin, helps to even skin tone and removes impurities to help fight blemishes.
18. Natural Lemon Verbena Solid Sugar Scrub Cubes – These wonderfully scented solid sugar scrub cubes are made with skin nourishing ingredients like argan oil, cocoa and shea butters and coconut oil. Keep it natural by using a lemon verbena essential oil instead of a fragrance oil.
19. Traditional Solid Sugar Scrub Recipe – This simple, traditional solid shea butter sugar scrub cube recipe is so easy to make. It’s made using a melt and pour soap base, shea butter, coconut oil, sugar and your favorite fragrance! There are also free printable product labels to make gifting these a snap!
20. Combination Solid Sugar Scrub & Soap Recipe – This combination solid sugar scrub and homemade soap recipe uses a fun, flower shaped mold for super cute DIY spring wedding favors, homemade Mother’s Day gifts or Easter basket gifts!
Want even more homemade sugar scrub recipes? Then be sure to check out my tutorial on how to make your own custom homemade sugar scrub recipes. My custom sugar scrub tutorial not only instructs you on the easiest way to create your own homemade sugar scrub recipes, but there are also two simple homemade sugar scrub recipes for a Vanilla & Fig sugar scrub and a Lemon Basil sugar scrub.
You can also follow my DIY Bath and Body board on Pinterest to discover even more homemade sugar scrub recipes as well as homemade soap recipes, beauty DIY’s and other homemade skin care recipes and tutorials for making your own skin care products. You can also find me on Blog Lovin’, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram.