Mason Jar Crafts for Bath & Beauty Lovers (The Perfect DIY Treat for Skin)
Try one of these 40+ beautiful mason jar crafts for bath & beauty lovers for a fun weekend project the entire family can enjoy! Or make them for last minute DIY gift ideas for friends and family!
The great thing about mason jars is that they are so eco-friendly. No matter how many times you use them, they can continue to be reused again and again. Even better, they don’t have to be used for food alone.
Shop this huge collection of mason jars and related materials for your mason jar crafts at Consumer Crafts and save both time & money!
Start using your mason jars now for creative projects other than food. This amazing collection of mason jar crafts for bath & beauty lovers are a perfect choice! Not only can you make these skin worthy mason jar crafts for and your family, they’re also great for gifting!
Mason Jar Crafts for Bath & Beauty Lovers
I hope you enjoy my collection of mason jar crafts for bath & beauty lovers. Be sure to share your favorite of these mason jar crafts in the comments below. Or share your own ideas for DIY mason jar crafts.
This Lemon Rosemary Scrub Recipe is made with naturally detoxifying and magnesium rich Epsom salt and boasts a fresh lemon scent. Plus there are free printable gift tags for the perfect homemade hostess gift! Get the recipe here.
This Homemade Gardener’s Scrub Recipe is the perfect treat for dirty hands! Hand crafted using natural, fresh ingredients like lemon, coconut oil and thyme, this soothing scrub cleanses skin while also exfoliating rough calluses and moisturizing skin. Learn to make it now.
If you suffer from dry or problem skin that’s easily irritated by commercial solutions, this Aloe Vera Bath Melts Recipe is a great natural alternative! Not only are these DIY bath melts quick and easy to make, but they’re also a great mason jar crafts gift idea for friends and family! Make them now.
These DIY Rosemary Sugar Scrubs are made with a simple skin care recipe that consists of coconut oil, sugar and rosemary essential oil. They make delightful party, hostess or wedding favors. Get the recipe and free printable mason jar labels here.
This Homemade Orange Cream Milk Bath Recipe is handmade using with sweet smelling orange essential oil, skin-soothing milk, cornstarch and baking soda. Hand stamp blank round sticker labels with alphabet stamps and you have the perfect homemade gift! Learn how to make it now!
Loosely inspired by Lush’s Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub, this emulsified sea salt face & body scrub has a creamy texture and is gentle enough for even sensitive skin. Ingredients like mango butter, fractionated coconut oil and lanolin help to condition and protect skin while dead sea salt lends its natural healing properties. Get the recipe here.
Learn how to make this easy Homemade Strawberry Smoothie Foaming Whipped Salt Scrub Recipe! It’s handmade with real strawberry powder which is rich in polyphenols and Vitamin C and has natural skin soothing properties. Grab this mason jar crafts salt scrub recipe here.
This easy, all natural Orange Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe not only exfoliates skin, it also leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. Plus you’ll love the uplifting fragrance made from a simple blend of orange and peppermint essential oils. Discover the recipe here.
This Chamomile Lavender Oatmeal Milk Bath Recipe is also perfect for packaging inside a mason jar. Made with skin soothing powdered milk and finely ground oatmeal, this natural skin care recipe also contains chamomile flowers and lavender essential oil. Get the recipe here.
This DIY Unicorn Spa Jar makes a delightful gift for unicorn lovers! Using a combination of purchased and handmade components, this mason jar DIY includes recipes for unicorn bath bombs, a unicorn foot soak and unicorn soap and sugar scrubs! Get the skinny on this DIY now.
Learn how to make this fun sparkly unicorn inspired, rainbow moldable sugar scrub with this original, unique semi-solid rainbow moldable sugar scrub recipe that you can mold and shape! Discover the DIY here.
This cucumber mint sugar scrub recipe is made with ingredients skin love like cucumber seed oil and aloe and has a refreshing cucumber mint fragrance. Because it’s emulsified it doesn’t feel oily on skin – making it the perfect option for exfoliating skin this summer! It’s so easy to create and makes a great homemade gift too! Learn to make it now!
More Great Mason Jar Crafts to DIY
- Mason Jar Bath Bomb Valentine DIY with Free Printable
- Whipped Sleepytime Rub Recipe
- DIY Milk Bath in Mason Jars
- Mother’s Day Mason Jar Gift Set with Printables
- Orange Coconut Coffee Scrub Recipe
- Lavender Rose Scrub Recipe
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lovely Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub with Printable Labels
- DIY Mason Jar (Shaped) Bath Bomb
- Easy Peppermint Bath Salts Recipe
- Vanilla Rose Petal Bath Salts Recipe
- Relaxing Bubbling Bath Salts Recipe
- DIY Warm Cocoa Bath Soak
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lime & Mint Foot Soak Recipe with Free Printable
- Cold Care Bath Soak Recipe with Natural Essential Oils
- Himalayan Pink Salt Milk Bath Recipe
- Luxurious Lavender Bath Salt DIY
- Layered Mason Jar Milk Bath Recipe
- Blueberry Sugar Scrub Recipe with Tea Seed Oil
- Whipped Body Butter Soufflé Recipe
- Strawberries & Champagne Solid Sugar Scrubs Recipe
- Natural Sal Butter Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Foaming Salt Scrub Recipe
- Pink Grapefruit & Poppy Seed Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Creamy Lemon Poppy Seed Sugar Scrub Recipe (pictured above)
- DIY Solid Sugar Scrub Snowballs
- Anti-Aging Natural Emulsified Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Blue Green Algae Body Scrub
Be sure to check out my post on the best whipped sugar scrubs to buy or DIY for more great gift worthy DIY’s. Or discover more great bath & beauty mason jar crafts on my DIY Bath and Body Pinterest board.