Creative DIY Storage Solutions & Organization Ideas for the Home Made from Recycled, Upcycled and Repurposed Items
Looking for ideas to better organize your space? Here are a few of my favorite frugal & creative DIY storage solutions and organizing ideas for the home that take the ordinary and turn them into the extraordinary – without having to spend a lot of money.
Creative DIY Storage Solutions & Organization Ideas for the Home
Take advantage of everyday items and repurpose, upcycle, and recycle them into something new and useful with these great organization ideas for the home from around the web!
Organization Ideas for the Home
1. DIY Recycled Cereal Box Drawer Dividers via I Heart Organizing
2. Hanging Storage Bins Made From Recycled Plastic Disinfecting Wipes Containers via Make It & Love It
3. Repurposed Pill Box for Embellishment Storage via Better Homes & Gardens
4. Use a Shower Caddy for Organizing Notepads and Tools via Better Homes & Gardens
Brilliant Repurposed Storage & Organizing Ideas
1. DIY Organizer from an Old Window via My So Called Crafty Life
2. DIY Washi Tape Holder via Julie Ann Art
3. Repurpose Tea Cups and Saucers into Drawer Organizers via Martha Stewart
4. Use Empty Tic Tac Containers to Create Ribbon Dispensers via Craft and Creativity
5. Repurpose French Drains into Craft Storage Space for Holding Skeins of Yarn, Mason Jars, Spray Paints and More via Sew Many Ways
Creative DIY Storage Solutions
1. Use a Peg Board to Maximize Kitchen (or Craft Room) Storage Space via Real Living
2. Create a Mail Station and Additional Shelf Space with Repurposed Magazine Files via Real Living
3. Stack Wooden Boxes and Hold Them Together With Binder Clips via Livet Hemma
4. Recycle an Old Book and Canned Food Tins into Pencil Cups with Style via The 3 R’s Blog
5. Decorate and Reuse Glass Jars for Craft Storage via House to Home
For more creative DIY storage solutions, upcycling and organization ideas for the home, be sure to follow my boards on Pinterest. Also check out my similar articles Creative Ways to Recycle Everyday Things and Home Office Organizing Tips and DIY Projects.
You can also find and follow me across all of your favorite social media platforms including G+, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Lovin’, and Instagram as well as subscribe to Soap Deli News via email for future updates, DIY projects and recipes.