Learn how to make eighteen fabulous DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for anyone who appreciates a little pampering. Choose from this collection of homemade bath and beauty recipes that include homemade soap recipes, bath bon bons, solid sugar scrub bars and even lip balms in enticing fragrances and in both candy and heart shapes.
18 DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts
1. DIY Valentine’s Day Solid Lotion Bars – This easy heart shaped solid lotion bar recipe will help you to create a lovely homemade Valentine’s Day gift for someone special in your life.
DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Soaps – Try this beginner cold process soap recipe to get you started in soapmaking with three inexpensive soapmaking oils that can be found at most grocery stores.
3. DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Bacon Soaps – This homemade bacon soap recipe makes a great DIY Valentine’s Day gift idea for men! Made with real bacon fat this homemade soap recipe yields a hard, extra conditioning soap that can either smell like bacon or any other scent of your choice!
4. Handmilled Coffee & Bourbon Vanilla Homemade Soap Recipe – This homemade soap recipe for making DIY handmilled coffee and bourbon vanilla soap is a snap to create & makes a great DIY Valentine’s day gift for Dad.
5. DIY Valentine’s Day Easy Massage Oil Recipe – DIY this easy massage oil recipe for a sensual Valentine’s Day treat. It makes a romantic Valentine’s Day gift for couples who could use more time together.
6. Handmade Heart Shaped Valentine’s Day Soap Recipe – Get a jump start on your homemade Valentine’s Day gifts with this cold process Silk & Rose Clay Facial Soap Recipe!
7. Patchouli Rose Melt and Pour Complexion Soap Recipe – This heart shaped patchouli rose scented complexion soap recipe is made using a melt & pour soap base. Activated charcoal and clay help to keep skin acne free.
8. DIY Homemade Tri-Color Lip Balm Recipe – This homemade lip balm recipe boasts three lip balms that come in a single container in three sheer Valentine tints & flavors for fun DIY Valentine’s Day gifts!
9. Homemade Melt & Pour Chocolate Truffle Soap Recipe – If you’re on the hunt for a super sweet DIY Valentine’s Day gift idea, this homemade chocolate truffle soap recipe is sure to delight.
10. Valentine’s Day Homemade Heart Shaped Soap Recipe – This no-lye homemade heart shaped soap makes a lovely DIY Valentine’s Day gift! Natural ingredients moisturize skin to combat the drying effects of winter.
11. DIY Triple Butter Solid Sugar Scrub Hearts – Make these DIY Triple Butter Solid Sugar Scrub Hearts as a DIY Valentine’s day gift for someone special!
12. Natural Chocolate Rose Hand and Body Cream Recipe – Combine traditional chocolate and roses into a non-traditional DIY Valentine’s Day gift with this super decadent Natural Chocolate Rose Body Cream Recipe! Made with moisture intense coconut oil, this cream not only smells awesome but it’s a hundred percent natural.
13. Chocolate Bon Bon Solid Salt Scrub Recipe – These homemade Chocolate Solid Salt Scrub Cube Bon Bons make a lovely DIY Valentine’s day gifts for her!
14. Organic Vegan Lip Tint Recipe for Valentine’s Day – Give your lips an extra bit of pizazz this Valentine’s Day with this organic vegan lip tint recipe! Also makes great DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for teens on your list!
15. Skin Loving Natural Homemade Cold Process Soap Recipe – This skin loving natural homemade cold process soap recipe for dry skin had stamped with a shimmering heart makes a thoughtful DIY Valentine’s Day gift.
16. Natural Handmilled Lavender Sea Salt Soap Recipe – This easy heart-shaped Lavender Sea Salt Soap Recipe is perfect for DIY Valentine’s Day gifts! Because its made by rebatching existing soaps, there’s no lye needed!
17. Custom Scented Dry Oil Body Spray Recipe – Get moisture and silky smooth skin with this dry oil body spray recipe that you can custom scent with your favorite fragrance! Makes a thoughtful DIY Valentine’s Day gift idea for fragrance, bath and body lovers!
18. Warming Chili & Chocolate Natural Homemade Sore Muscle Salve Recipe – Heat things up this Valentine’s Day with this all natural, warming Chili & Chocolate Homemade Sore Muscle Salve Recipe! It’s great for stiff muscles and aches and is formulated so it’s perfect for use in conjunction with a body massage.
For even more great DIY Valentine’s day gifts, be sure to follow my DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas board on Pinterest. Or, for more bath and beauty recipes you can make, follow my DIY Bath and Body board on Pinterest here.