Natural Sore Muscle Salt Scrub Recipe for Natural Pain Relief of Fibromyalgia
Make this natural sore muscle salt scrub recipe with essential oils for pain relief of fibromyalgia symptoms and sore muscles or joint pain.
I have fibromyalgia so I’m very familiar with aches, pains, and sore muscles. So I created this natural sore muscle salt scrub recipe to help relieve that achy and stiff feeling I get in the morning as well toward the end of the work day. This all natural salt scrub recipe is great for a morning or evening shower – or whenever you feel like you need some sore muscle relief!
This natural sore muscle salt scrub recipe works two fold for me. The Epsom salts and organic essential oils work to help relieve sore muscles, while the massaging motion of rubbing the salt scrub into my muscles helps to also ease the pain symptoms of the fibromyalgia. Give it a try and tell me what you think!
Natural Sore Muscle Salt Scrub Recipe
© Rebecca D. Dillon
To create this natural sore muscle salt scrub recipe, begin by measuring out the shea butter with a level Tablespoon and place in a glass bowl or other heat safe container. Melt the shea butter in your microwave at 50% power until just melted.
Next, measure out your carrier oil and mix into the shea butter.
Now, measure out your essential oils one at a time, using a separate pipette with mL markings for each essential oil, and stir into your shea butter and carrier oil mixture.
Finally, measure out your Epsom salts with a measuring cup and pour into the bowl with your shea butter and oils. Mix well. Store your completed natural sore muscle salt scrub recipe in an airtight container.
To use, simply remove your desired amount of this natural sore muscle salt scrub from the container and massage into skin, avoiding your face. Alternately, you can add a scoop of your bath salts to warm, running bath water instead and settle in for a long soak!
More Natural Pain Relief & Skin Care Recipes
If you like my natural sore muscle salt scrub recipe, then you may enjoy some of my other pain relief and salt scrub recipes.
Natural Pain Relief Recipes
- Simple 3-Ingredient Pain Relief Massage Oil Recipe
- Natural Headache Pain Relief Balm Recipe
- Chocolate Cayenne Pain Relief Salve Stick Recipe
- Epsom Salt Pain Relief Bath Bombs for Chronic Pain
- Warming Chili & Chocolate Sore Muscle Pain Relief Salve Recipe
- Magnesium & Arnica Pain Relief Body Butter Recipe
- Homemade Pain Relief Ginger Salve Recipe
- Natural Burn Relief Spray Recipe with Arnica & Neem Oil
- Arnica Pain Relief Salve Recipe for Muscle Pain & Inflammation
- Pain Relief Bath Salts Recipe to Soothe Sore Muscles
Natural Salt Scrub & Bath Salt Recipes
- Chamomile Calendula Bath Salts Recipe
- Natural Coconut Milk & Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
- Strawberry Smoothie Foaming Salt Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Hibiscus Salt Scrub Recipe
- Foaming Celtic Sea Salt Scrub Recipe
- Foaming Salt Scrub Recipe
- Natural Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Salt Scrub Recipe
- Ginger Lime Salt Scrub Recipe
For more of my natural bath and beauty DIY’s as well as homemade soap recipes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest. There you’ll discover collections of not only my homemade soap recipes and beauty DIY’s but also some of my favorite natural skin care recipes from around the web.
You can keep track of all my new beauty recipes and other DIY creations by following Soap Deli News blog via Blog Lovin’. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or subscribe to my once weekly newsletter.