Mother’s Day is May 8th this year and that means there’s still time to make some pretty amazing DIY Mother’s Day gifts. Following are twelve of my favorite DIY Mother’s Day gifts for the Mom who has everything and just needs a little pampering.
DIY Mother’s Day Gifts
1. Foaming Salt Scrub Recipe – This foaming salt scrub recipe is super easy to make and can be customized with your Mom’s favorite scent for Mother’s Day! Just melt, pour and mix ingredients for a foaming salt scrub that gently exfoliates as it lathers and cleanses like soap!
2. DIY Container Succulent Garden – Need last minute DIY Mother’s Day gifts? Skip the bouquet of flowers and instead gift her with a gorgeous DIY Succulent Container Garden Arrangement! Not only is it inexpensive to make – definitely less than a florist’s flower bouquet – but it will last and last even if Mom doesn’t have a green thumb!
3. DIY Melt and Pour Loofah Soap – This easy homemade exfoliating loofah soap tutorial makes a fun weekend project you can create with the kids for DIY Mother’s Day gifts!
4. Natural Chocolate Rose Body Cream Recipe – This heavenly chocolate rose body cream recipe makes wonderful DIY Mother’s day gifts! Crafted using moisture intense coconut oil and a blend of cocoa absolute and rose essential oil, not only does this chocolate rose body cream recipe smell fabulous, but it’s a hundred percent natural.
5. Pink Salt & Sal Butter Soap Recipe – This homemade pink salt and sal butter soap recipe contains a high percentage of skin conditioning sal butter and mineral rich pink Himalayan salt that aids in detoxing, healing and nourishing skin maturing skin. Custom scent this homemade soap with Mom’s favorite fragrance for customized DIY Mother’s Day gifts.
6. Luxury Double Butter Soap Recipe – This homemade luxury double butter soap recipe contains high percentages of cocoa and shea butters making it wonderful for mom’s maturing skin.
7. Shea Butter Body Spray Recipe – Mom will love this shea butter body spray! It’s fantastic for dry and maturing skin and is made with moisturizing shea nut oil and healing neem oil. Once applied it leaves skin feeling silky smooth and soft and can be custom scented with your Mom’s favorite fragrance.
8. Solid Sugar Scrub Cubes Recipe – These easy solid sugar scrub cubes make wonderful DIY Mother’s Day gifts. It’s easy to make and ready for gifting all on the same day. Made using all natural ingredients this solid sugar scrub cubes recipe can be customized with Mom’s favorite essential oil and a carrier oil that suits Mom’s skin care needs.
9. Truffle Bath Melts Recipe – These heart shaped bath melts are a wonderful way to tell Mom “I love you.” Not only are these bath melts super easy to make, they also only requires a few ingredients making them a simple DIY Mother’s Day gift choice.
10. Roll On Perfume Oil Recipe – This roll on perfume oil recipe is incredibly easy to make. It only requires two simple ingredients, however you can dress up your roll on perfume oil by placing botanicals inside the container with the perfume oil and then decorating the lid with a strip of washi tape for simple DIY Mother’s Day gifts.
11. Chocolate Orange Body Butter Recipe – This homemade chocolate orange body butter recipe is made with real cocoa powder as well as skin nourishing shea and cocoa butters that are wonderful for dry or maturing skin. Not only does this body butter smell great, but it’s non-greasy and helps to protect your skin from the elements and repeated hand washings – something every busy Mom can use!
12. Lavender Mint Balm Recipe – If your mom loves the outdoors then she’s sure to love this nature inspired lavender mint balm recipe. Perfect for hands, body and lips, this lavender mint balm is made from natural lavender and mint infused oil and raw, unfiltered beeswax. It makes lovely and thoughtful DIY Mother’s Day gifts.
For even more ideas for DIY Mother’s Day gifts be sure to follow my Homemade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas board on Pinterest. Or, for more bath, body and skin care recipes, follow my DIY Bath and Body board on Pinterest. You can also find and follow me on Blog Lovin’, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram.