Women’s Craft Night Ideas (Adult Craft Party Night Ideas To Make With Friends)
Discover 20 women’s craft night ideas for adults that you and your BFFs will love making! You and your lady friends will LOVE these women’s craft party night ideas. Plus get tips on hosting your craft night to practically guarantee success!
With spring right around the corner, you’re probably itching to entertain again. This time, however, because you WANT to. Not because you have to. Now that the stressful winter holiday season is behind, why not host an event you actually want to attend? Like a women’s craft night! Keep reading for tips on how to host the perfect women’s craft party night. Plus discover my collection of the best women’s craft night ideas for adults you can make with your gal pals — no matter the season.
Tips for Hosting a Craft Night Party
1. Unless you and your friends are craft addicts, keep the projects you choose for your women’s craft night ideas for adults simple and easy. This way everyone can join in – even beginners to your group – without feeling like their crafting skills aren’t up to snuff. (We all started somewhere, right?)
2. Make sure to have plenty of craft materials on hand. There’s nothing worse than starting a project and then not being able to finish it.
3. Be sure to allow plenty of room for everyone to work. While a round kitchen table works great for up to four guests, I turned to my outdoor patio table for larger gatherings. A larger table also makes it easy to create a casual craft filled tablescape with all of your tools and materials. If you don’t have a table that’s big enough, try pushing two tables together so everyone can work together in the same space.
4. You’ll want to also provide drinks and refreshments for all the women attending craft night as guests. Most of my friends are wine drinkers, so I like to have several bottles on hand. However, you can also make a delightful seasonal punch recipe. I also love to make a charcuterie board filled with a variety of meats and cheese, nuts and chutney. Hummus with veggies and pita chips are also always a win at a ladies craft night. Or make this amazing crowd pleasing black bean dip recipe.
5. Choose make and take crafts for your women’s craft night ideas. Everyone will have a blast creating their projects. However, it’s not much fun if they can’t take their completed craft projects home at the end of the night.
Once you tackle these women’s craft night tips, you’re guaranteed to have a successful craft night with your friends. Keep reading to discover some of the favorite women’s craft night ideas for adults below!
Women’s Craft Night Ideas for Adults
This DIY trinket dish from Average But Inspired is a super cute idea for a make and take craft night project. One of my favorite women’s craft night ideas, you can use shallow Dollar Store dishes for this project to save money. Or have guests make their own trinket dishes from oven bake polymer clay. Then simply use Mod Podge to glue on images and designs cut out of patterned scrapbook papers or fabrics. (If you’re wanting to make these for just yourself, I love this collection of geometric trinket dishes.)
Coasters are another easy craft night project that’s perfect for a group setting. These easy DIY tile coasters from Divine Lifestyle are perfect for a spring gathering. They’re made using peel and stick wall decor. However you can also decorate your coasters using other methods such as alcohol ink and Sharpie markers. Or try this easy DIY coaster idea for decorating pressed letterboard coaster blanks with decoupage using scrapbook paper and Mod Podge!
Melt and pour soaps always come out on top with my friends for their favorite women’s craft night ideas. These DIY exfoliating soaps from Country Hill Cottage are fun for friends to make together in a smaller sized group. Made using a melt and pour goat milk soap base, these pretty springtime soaps also contain Himalayan pink salt. Or try one of these other homemade melt and pour soap making ideas! (This moldable painted melt and pour soap making tutorial is one of my favorites!)
One of my favorite women’s craft night ideas EVER was the time my friends and I made custom colored DIY nail polish. While there are nail polish craft kits you can buy, you can save money on this project by buying clear Dollar Store nail polish and mixing in your old eyeshadows slated for the trash bin. Or go pro with beautiful micas and solvent resistant glitters. This beauty project is super easy to replicate and a great way to catch up with old friends.
I also love this craft project for making decorative DIY mason jars. You can save money on this project when holding it as a group event by asking everything to bring their own mason jars or glass containers. Or, simply save those glass jars with lids from your food pantry to upcycle with your friends. Supply some glue, scrapbook papers and elements and you’re all set!
Making needle felted wine bags is another easy yet incredibly fun project for women’s craft night. While this project takes a bit longer to complete, it can still made within 2-3 hours depending on the detail your guests want to put into their creations. I especially love this needle felting project because, not only do you learn a new craft, you also have an end product that makes a lovely handmade gift.
Suncatchers are another great women’s craft night project idea for adults. Made using upcycled CDs, suncatchers are a fun way to brighten up your kitchen window and explore your creativity. You can use mandala line drawings from coloring books to trace an image. Or try creating your own unique design!
Another of my favorite women’s craft night ideas is this project for making gelli prints. While kits are available for learning this craft on your own, it’s so much more fun with friends. It’s also a great way to repurpose materials like jar caps, lace and bubble wrap. An easy make and take craft, these DIY gelli prints can then be used for unique wall art or handmade cards.
More Craft Night Ideas for Adults to Try
- DIY Painted Paper Mache Pumpkins
- How to Make Homemade Massage Candles
- DIY Faux Marble Nail Polish Mugs
- Mini Painted Flower Pot Craft
- Nautical Themed DIY Mod Podge Magnets
- DIY Wax Melts with Essential Oils
- How to Throw A Bath Bomb Party
- Paper Mache Unicorn Paint Party
- DIY Lip Scrubs & Lip Balms
- DIY Chocolate & Roses Tub Tea
- How to Make Handmade Stamps
- Scented DIY Unicorn Eyeshadow Pallets
What are some of your favorite women’s craft night ideas for adults? Be sure to share your favorite women’s craft night ideas in the comments!