Unique Ways to Enjoy the Aromatherapy Benefits of Pumpkin Spice
Savor the scents of the season with these unique ways to enjoy pumpkin spice this fall! Made with blend of cozy spices, pumpkin pie spice offers the best aromatherapy benefits for autumn. Both warming and stimulating, this fall fragrance also invokes many of our favorite memories from throughout our lives. This article explores noteworthy ideas for incorporating this amazing scent into your everyday life for its aromatherapeutic benefits.
Pumpkin Spice: A Fall Favorite Fragrance
Like many of you, I enjoy when pumpkin spice season rolls around. Fall has long been my favorite time of year. Warm and cozy clothes, turtlenecks and lace up boots. That crisp, cool autumn air. And course, the seasonal flavors of warm apple cider and pumpkin pie spice. I will one hundred percent take the time to savor an iced pumpkin spice latte in August before things cool down. Or bake a homemade pumpkin pie from scratch once my local grocer is stocked with pumpkins.
Fortunately, food isn’t the only way to enjoy pumpkin spice. This post explores unique ways to enjoy this warm, fragrant scent throughout the season. From pumpkin spice soaps and autumn bath bombs to spicy fall perfumes and homemade wax melts, these ideas for basking in this fall fragrance are sure to keep your spirits high until the Christmas holiday rolls around.
Ways to Enjoy Pumpkin Spice Aromatherapy Benefits
There are so many way to enjoy pumpkin spice when cool weather rolls around. I’m all about indulging in home baked pumpkin bread, cozy pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin butter and pumpkin cheesecake brownies. I also enjoy making fresh, healthy dinner ideas like vegetarian pumpkin chili and roasted pumpkin soup with coconut milk.
However, if you need ideas to prevent your waistline from taking on those extra calories, try using a pumpkin spice essential oil blend or fragrance for aromatherapy instead! Whether you’re scenting your home with this intoxicating blend or taking to the shower with bath and body products, these ideas are a wonderful way to enjoy your favorite fall scent.
Ideas for Using Pumpkin Spice in Skin Care for Aromatherapy
Bath and body products are an easy, yet delightful way, to experience the aromatherapy benefits of this fall favorite scent. You simply can’t beat the aromatherapy benefits of this majestic, fall spice blend when it’s incorporated into your everyday skin care routine. Here are just a few of my favorite ideas for enjoying pumpkin spice scented skin care products this fall.
Pumpkin Spice Scented Soaps
Slather on your favorite fall scent in the shower with one of these delightfully scented, fall soaps! Not only can you make your own DIY pumpkin spice soap at home, but you can also buy artisan soaps with this warm and cozy fragrance. Here are few of my favorite pumpkin spice soaps for fall.
- Pumpkin Pie Fall Hand Soap (pictured above) from Sudsy Soap Works: This cold process soap contains coconut milk for a creamy, luxurious soap bar. Scented with a mouth-watering pumpkin spice blend, this pumpkin pie soap also resembles a homemade pumpkin pie slice. (To make your own coconut milk soap recipe with pumpkin, check out this hot process pumpkin soap recipe.)
- Oh My Gourd Pumpkin Soap from Botany Barn Canada: If you live for pumpkin spice lattes and autumn scents, then this is the soap for you! Oh My Gourd soap is a cold process soap made with real pumpkin puree and organic pumpkin seed oil which is scented with a pumpkin pie fragrance blends of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Soap from Wandering Oak Soap: This vegan artisan soap is another delightful way to enjoy pumpkin spice as we head into autumn. With notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg, this fall cold process soap is formulating with skin nourishing shea butter to keep skin hydrated. Each bar is adorned with an adorable, hand painted pumpkin hand and a dash of biodegradable glitter.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Soap from Aubrey E Soaps: If melt and pour soap is your jam, then you don’t want to miss out on these mini pie shaped, glycerin soaps. This homemade fall soap features a cute little pie crust filled with a smidge of real cinnamon and delicious pumpkin filling. It’s then topped off with a dollop of whipped soap cream! (You can also learn how to make pumpkin pie soap here.)
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Soap from K Life Creations: For those of you who love creamy whipped soaps, this foaming body butter is sure to delight! Scented with that spicy autumn fragrance you’ve come to love, this homemade body cleanser is like the perfect combination of your favorite moisturizer and body wash.
Pumpkin Spice Moisturizers
Another wonderful way to bask in fragrant pumpkin spice this fall is to slather on a whipped body butter! These homemade body butters and lotions aren’t only a great way to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of pumpkin spice, but they’re also ideal for keeping skin moisturized throughout the season. Following are wonderful ways to enjoy the scent of pumpkin pie spice in a body moisturizer.
- Pumpkin Spice Hand & Body Cream (pictured above) from Truly Charming Soapery: Slather on this fall moisturizer for its drool worthy fragrance and skin care benefits! The cozy blend of delicious warm pumpkin sprinkled with cinnamon, clove and a splash of sweet maple will make your mouth water. While the inclusion shea butter and aloe combined with its aromatherapy benefits truly make this moisturizing hand cream a must for fall skin care.
- Pumpkin Horchata Whipped Body Butter from Healing Beauty Co: I absolutely love the flavor of horchata. Combined with pumpkin and you have a win! What better way to enjoy pumpkin spice than with this unique blend? Give this whipped body butter a try for a fragrant way to nurture skin this autumn.
- Spiced Pumpkin Body Lotion from Body Bee Well: Make all your pumpkin spice latte dreams come true with this fragrant fall skin moisturizer. Formulated to renew and balance skin, this amazing anti-aging body lotion with pumpkin seed oil is also gentle enough to use on your face.
- Pumpkin Spice Butter from Sweet Southern Indulge: While it’s not homemade pumpkin butter than you can eat, this moisturizing body butter is no less delectable. Whipped to perfection, this best body moisturizer features a rich decadent scent with a mixture of pumpkin and spice to satisfy even the most intense PSL addiction.
- Pumpkin Pie Body Cream from Honey Butter Bath Co: Pamper skin with organic oils, hydrating plant butters and honey with this rich, creamy body butter. This homemade moisturizer is scented with a classic pumpkin spice fragrance blend of pumpkin puree with warm notes of butter, sweet vanilla, cream, nutmeg & cinnamon. So, it’s an ideal solution when your skin needs deep hydration with an aromatherapy boost.
Autumn Scented Bath Bombs
Made popular by the UK company Lush, bath bombs are a lovely way to indulge in self care and pamper yourself with a spa day at home. The following pumpkin spice renditions of these foaming bath fizzies are yet another wonderful way to enjoy pumpkin spice this fall.
- Pumpkin Spice Painted Bath Bombs (pictured above) from Shop Simply AC: If the warm scent of home baked pumpkin pie is your idea of heaven, then you must try these luxurious pumpkin spice bath bombs. Infused with hydrating sunflower oil and vitamin E Oil, these fizzing bath soaks are scented with a natural fragrance oil that smells of vanilla, pumpkin pie, and spices.
- Pumpkin Bath Bombs from Spa Alchemy: These hand painted bath bombs are sure to get you into the cozy spirit of the fall season! Get ready to relax and unwind with this scented bath soak. Indulge in the aromatherapy benefits of luscious scent of pumpkin pie spice to bring home those happy memories of autumns past.
- Pumpkin Spice Bubble Scoops from Spa Alchemy: Bubble scoops are similar to bath bombs and fizzing bath truffles. However, they also foam like bubble bath. These fall scented bubble scoops are made with moisturizing cocoa butter to aid in your fall skin care routine. While the classic autumn fragrance makes it an aromatic bath time experience.
Whether your enjoy fragrant roll on perfumes or naturally blended essential oil perfumes in sprays or solids, nothing gets better than wearing classic pumpkin spice. This option is perfect if you want to enjoy this warm, cozy fall scent throughout the day, everywhere you go, for its amazing aromatherapeutic benefits.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Roll On Perfume (pictured above) from Doctor Sweet Tooth: Experience the cozy aroma of your favorite pumpkin spice latte with almond milk. This roll on fall fragrance features the warming aroma of fresh espresso whipped with notes of pumpkin, cinnamon spice, toasty nutmeg, cloves, and a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
- Vanilla Pumpkin Perfume from Collective Harmony Co: A signature fall favorite this hand poured, artisan perfume blends sweet and creamy vanilla with just the right amount of cinnamon and nutmeg spice. This fragrance is then followed with autumn pumpkin and fluffy marshmallows for the perfect treat for your senses!
- Pumpkin Spice Perfume from WonderLust Botanicals: This natural perfume contains an Ayurvedic blend of chai spices that are reminiscent of pumpkin pie spice. A beautiful essential oil perfume filled with warm, grounding oils, this artisan fragrance is the perfect gift for anyone who loves chai spice or pumpkin pie.
- Pumpkin Lavender Perfume Oil from Pink Parchment Soaps: Apparently men find the scent of pumpkin and lavender arousing. Who would have thought? If you want your perfume to attract more than just a good mood, try giving this fall scent a try for those intimate moments.
Pumpkin Spice Body Sprays + Deodorant
There are so many ways to smell great. Whether you choose to indulge in a scented body oil or apply a scented deodorant, life’s all the better when pumpkin spice catches a ride. These fall body sprays and autumn inspired deodorants are yet another wonderful way to enjoy the bliss of pumpkin spice season.
- Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Spray (pictured above) from Sugar Taffy Soap: This hair and body mist is a wonderful way to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of pumpkin spice. Scented with enticing, warm spices of cinnamon spice, and a hint of pumpkin, brown sugar and warm vanilla, this autumn body spray is perfect for pumpkin season.
- Pumpkin Spice Deodorant from Skin Craft Organics: This no baking soda deodorant is a natural way to smell like pumpkin spice! This natural deodorant smells like a freshly baked pumpkin pie with the right balance of sweetened pumpkin and warm fall spices. Gentle, yet highly effective, this pumpkin scented deodorant stick helps absorb and neutralize odor and wetness.
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Body Spray from Mon Tresor Beauty Care: Mist on this enticing autumn fragrance for a feel good way to ramp up your day and boost your spirits. This pumpkin spice body spray boasts the sweet scent of vanilla pumpkin and pecan waffle blended together to create a mouthwatering, seasonal scent. Spritz on this light, airy fragrance whenever you need a pumpkin spice fix.
- Pumpkin Chai Shimmer Body Oil from Miss Violet Lace: The scent of pumpkin chai combo’d with shimmering body highlighters? Yes, please. Indulge in the warm fragrance of your favorite fall drink when you apply this naturally hydrating body oil. Featuring golden mica for its natural shimmer, this product evokes the spirit of fall filled with hay rides, mugs of hot tea, cozying up to a crackling bonfire wrapped up in warm blankets and the rustic palette of nature with crisp, falling leaves.
- Pumpkin Souffle Deodorant from Wandering Pine Cottage: Fight odors all day long with this aluminum free deodorant. Formulated with special natural enzymes that fight odor causing bacteria, this homemade deodorant is a great alternative to the store-bought deodorants. Even better, it features complex pumpkin fragrance that is nutty, sweet and spicy with the smell of fresh cooked pumpkin and caramel.
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrubs
Keep skin soft and smooth into winter, while basking in the aromatherapy benefits of pumpkin spice with these spiced autumn sugar scrubs.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Donut Sugar Scrub (pictured above) from Sugar Shower Co: This exfoliating sugar scrub is made with skin-loving ingredients, like sweet almond oil, pure white sugar and raw coconut oil to exfoliate and nourish skin. Scented for autumn, this homemade body care product smells just like a pumpkin cheesecake donut!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Sugar Scrub from Spa Alchemy: Made with real coffee and ground walnut shells, this fall coffee sugar scrub gently exfoliates dry skin so it feels soft and smooth. Upon opening this jar, you’ll be delighted by its classic pumpkin spice scent and a hint of rich coffee. If you are a PSL lover, this pampering skin care product won’t disappoint! Or gift if for an at home spa day gift or fall birthday.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Scrub from Bath Treat Bakery: This ultra creamy and oh so dreamy dreamy exfoliating sugar scrub is just what your skin ordered for fall. Scented with a pumpkin cheesecake fragrance, this 2-in-1 product both exfoliates and cleanses skin in one easy step.
- Pumpkin Pie Whipped Sugar Scrub from Bubblebloom Co: This whipped sugar scrub is richly scented with a blend of spicy and sweetened pumpkin. Think pecans, espresso, caramel, ginger, cinnamon, and allspice! A sure to awaken your pumpkin senses, this homemade body scrub will have you enjoying autumn’s delights! Cozy up and keep your skin soft and polished with this seasonal favorite skin care product.
For more aromatherapeutic pumpkin spice bath and body products including pumpkin spice lip balm, fall hand soaps, shower steamers and shower gel, be sure to check out these other pumpkin scented, fall favorites on Etsy.
Ways to Scent Your Home with Aromatherapeutic Pumpkin Spice
Whether you’re looking for natural ways to scent your home for fall, or want autumn inspired fragrance ideas, these pumpkin spice products are the perfect way to make your home smell like fresh baked, pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin Spice Wax Melts
As my apartment building doesn’t allow us to burn candles, wax melts make a great alternative for enjoying my favorite autumn fragrances. Available in a variety of fall scents as well as fun shapes, these holiday wax melts are an affordable way to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of pumpkin spice and beyond.
- Nutty Pumpkin Waffle Wax Melts (pictured above) from Sugar and Spice CC: These soy wax melts not only smell amazing, but they’re also too cute for words! Shaped like a realistic mixture of homemade waffles, pumpkins and pecans, this blend will scent your room with the aroma of buttery pecans, cinnamon, pumpkin, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pumpkin Spice Soy Wax Melts from Country Crackle Candle: The unofficial scent of fall that’s beloved by all, these wax melts are the perfect blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Made from 100% soy wax grown sourced in the United States, these deliciously fragrant wax chips are highly scented with phthalate-free fragrances and infused with essential oils.
- Autumn Spice Wax Melts from Kikobay: These cute, pumpkin shaped wax melts are decorated with dried autumn leaves and a sprinkle of cinnamon. The perfect Autumn gift, these wax melts come in pumpkin spice, pumpkin pecan pie, salted caramel and other fan favorite fragrances.
- Gothic Pumpkin Patch Soy Wax Melts from Plum Tree Illustration: These charming, luxury wax melts are highly fragranced and made from sustainable soy wax with a creamy pumpkin pie scent. They are cast from a unique mold before being beautifully presented in a sustainable black gift box. While these wax melts are designed to be used in your wax burner, they also look amazing on display and can subtly fragrance a room before even being melted!
Pumpkin Spice Room Sprays
Pumpkin spice room sprays are an ideal home fragrance as we slip out of summer into chilly nights and crisp autumn days. Simply spritz them when you need them for a quick and easy way to scent your home for fall. Another easy way to enjoy pumpkin spice aromatherapy benefits, these handy fragrance mists can be found in a multitude of autumn scents. Plus, they’re another option for a flame free alternative to pumpkin spice candles.
- Pumpkin Chai Room Spray (pictured above) from Feather Pearl Candle Co: An upscale take on those seasonal pumpkin spice lattes, this home fragrance boasts you notes of pumpkin, chai, clove, vanilla, Tonka bean and nutmeg. Crafted without heavy food notes and overly sweet tones, this classic fall pumpkin fragrance also makes a great housewarming gift, holiday gift or an exquisite autumn hostess gift.
- Pumpkin Sugar Room + Linen Spray from Rustic Rays Candle Co: If you’re seeking a unique pumpkin scent to enjoy this fall, then you don’t want to miss this amazing blend of pumpkin sugar. A much loved pumpkin scent, this home fragrance features notes of warm brown sugar, spicy cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, pumpkin, molasses and vanilla. Nothing screams Fall like our Pumpkin Sugar. This scent is a wonderful way to enjoy fall and through its fragrant aromatherapeutic benefits.
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow Air Freshener from A to Z Candles: Delight in this autumn treat of creamy vanilla, fluffy marshmallows and spicy notes of pumpkin pie made from scratch. Whether you use this fragrant mist in your home or car, it’s a fall-tastic way to make any space smell amazing. Use this air freshener to refresh fabrics, as a fragrant body spray, or as an aromatherapy room spray to spread the scent of pure fall bliss throughout your home!
- Pumpkin Spice Essential Oil Room Spray from Little Flower Soap Co: This fall room spray is a blend of natural essential oils from the spices used to make homemade pumpkin pie. This natural air freshener comes in a beautiful, reusable amber glass spray bottle filled with a spicy autumn fragrance. Use it in any room of your home to invite the cozy comforting scents of fall you’ve come to know and love.
Fragrant Fall Spice Candles
If you don’t need to worry about burning a flame in your home, then candles are always a delight when autumn rolls around. These pumpkin and spice scented candles are wonderful as we head into flannel season and sweater weather.
- Pumpkin Spice Candle (pictured above) from Sweet Water Decor: This hand poured candle is made using non-toxic, Phthalate free fragrances. Handmade in the USA, this luxurious fall candle will fill your home with an amazing pumpkin and spice fragrance. Blended with natural cedarwood, cypress, clove leaf, copaiba, elemi, styrax, cinnamon bark, and olibanum essential oils for their aromatherapy benefits, this candle boast a lasting scent that can’t be beat.
- Pumpkin Cold Brew Soy Wax Candle from Vincent + Land Candle Co: Bring the fall favorite drink of freshly seeped cold brew coffee in a blend of sweet cream pumpkin to your home. Top notes of just-ground coffee beans and delicious pumpkin start this candle off strong while adding a touch of sugar and vanilla cream adds the perfect amount of sweetness. So, it’s perfect for filling small and medium living rooms, bedrooms, or bathroom spaces with its aromatherapeutic scent.
- Pumpkin Spice Soy Blend Candle from Seasons Aroma Candle Co: Featuring pumpkin shaped wax on the top, this autumn inspired food candle is a decorative and cozy way to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of pumpkin spice. Infused with a blend of cinnamon and clove along with vanilla and coconut, this gorgeous home fragrance makes a lovely fall gift.
Aromatic Autumn Potpourri
Potpourri is yet another simple way to enjoy the fragrance of pumpkin spice in your home for its aromatherapy benefits. These fragrant fall blends smell great when used as home decor. However, they’re even more fabulous when set in a pot of water on the stovetop to make a simmering potpourri.
- Rustic Fall Potpourri (pictured above) from The Coppered Fern: This fragrant autumn gift set contains two seasonal fragrances — pumpkin spice latte and an autumn blend. Great for simmering on the stovetop while watching your favorite spooky movies for Halloween, this autumn potpourri is also an easy to decorate fall! Made using all natural components, these blends are a better alternative to candles and a safer option for pet friendly homes.
- Pumpkin Pie Potpourri from The Shabby Witch: This lovely fall potpourri will warm up any entryway or room with its comfy, cozy fragrance and beautiful appearance. Made using pods, rosehips, cones, leaves, cinnamon pieces, cinnamon sticks and more, this wood chip free home fragrance also comes with refresher bottle of oil.
- Pumpkin Patch Potpourri from Designs by Cheryl B: This gorgeous potpourri mix is perfect for creating a decorative fall display. Scented with a subtle blend of pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin chai, orange, cloves, and apple, this botanical blend also contains dried pumpkin peel, cinnamon sticks and mini pinecones.
I hope you enjoyed this unique collection of ways to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of pumpkin spice. If you’d like to make your own pumpkin spice essential oil blend for fall to create your own products, you can find recipes and other creative uses for pumpkin spice essential oil here.
To explore more ways to enjoy the amazing aromatherapeutic benefits of pumpkin spice, be sure to follow Soap Deli News across your favorite social media platforms. You can find Soap Deli News on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.